Hull Armor of the M1 Abrams

What a shit video

4 Likes

for real, M1A2SEPv2 has the same hull as the base M1… M1A1/IPM1 should already have an improved hull…

I’ve never trusted anything from Redeffect. Despite what he claims hes pretty well known for having a bias torwards russian tanks.

17 Likes

It’s super obvious too

1 Like

Yeah, he removed his video that talked about the roof ERA tiles of K-5 and later ERA versions would protect T-72/80/90 from top attack missiles. Some cope about how because how small the turret roof was and the coverage of ERA in proportion, the missiles wouldn’t work. He’s removed that video since the invasion, because reality did not support his claims. XD

17 Likes

I wish them the best of luck, but my expectations shall be kept exceedingly low.

2 Likes

And it shouldn’t. But Gaijin got the T-80U wrong too. But its okay they dont care about primary documentation. Clearly with the pure gaslight coming from budapest rn

Mans looked at two sources (both of which have already been debunked or have been shown to be amended) and thought that was enough to say that the Pre-SEP-V3 didn’t have DU

10 Likes

His Inherent Soviet bias is really showing through

5 Likes

At this point just stop playing the game until they fix nato vehicles (thats why I uninstalled)

And post a bad steam review with the text “salt the snail”

4 Likes

I treat it similarly. Hope it goes somewhere, but I don’t expect a lot.

Ihope they take our considerations seriously.

1 Like

Seems theyve no intention to at this rate.

1 Like

great response, I’m hopeful they respond back. As i have Stopped playing the game and will not put 1 more dollar into the game till they fix the Abrams. 5 second reload was a give me. i do apricate that. but its not competitive no more in terms of survivability no more. I get it that it is classified, but. its 100% clear it has DU armor in the front hull. its exact makeup cant be determined but I’m sure they can figure the amount based on the weight. IT NEEDS A BUFF IN ITS FRONT PLATE. now the spall liner i cant argue with at all. there is no documentation to prove otherwise. however it would seem to me that a tank that puts crew survivability first would have the most basic of protections. but i dont care other wise. but the sep v2 should not have even been put into the game. the sep v3 yes. but not this. America now has the oldest mbt at top top tier in the game. with the most recent being russian t90m at 2017… unreal

3 Likes

if you actually seen the document above. you would have seen that the Abrams 100% has DU in the Hull…

1 Like

That guy literally just parroted what gaijin said, while fully dismissing all of the source information gaijin themselves didn’t use

bro this adsd is a waste of time to reply to i gave him proof the m829a2 could penetrate K5 he ignored it.

Hey, he’s got a different opinion on which source to trust about K-5. But at least he’s been a lot more civil and not intentionally trolling and derailing like a lot of other Russian mains here. He won’t say his take is gospel truth. He even considers that we might not consider the source he references if it isn’t concrete proof.

He’s not a bad dude.

Since we were on the topic of Western KEP versus Eastern ERA, here’s two funny simulations disproving Gaijin’s “we don’t believe M829A3 & co. can defeat Kontakt-5”:

To put it bluntly, YES, they can even at excessive ranges (that you will almost never fight at in WT).

21 Likes

he’s using a youtube " simulations " as proof, meanwhile at the same time asking for " official sources " on the Abrams armor and the M829A2 ability to pen K5, which he’s already gotten. This guy is New to Warthunder, and has no idea how this game has been for the last 5+ years catering to russian tanks

1 Like