Hull Armor of the M1 Abrams

Someone did bug report the suspension claim they made obviously the devs replied and said it “doesnt prove anything” M1A1 and M1A2 suspension was upgraded to handle extra armor // Gaijin.net // Issues

I’ve got a book about Chobham armor on the way, I’m going to comb hard for information.

Scared Oh No GIF by Mashed - Find & Share on GIPHY | Giphy, Gif, Animation

STGN must be an alt of the devs, trying to make their debunked case and represent their failed logic and comprehension here.

5 Likes

Honestly, I hope that guy touches some grass the amount of time he spends here trying to use mental gymnastics to drive his own narrative is just delusional.

7 Likes

Thats cool and all, but wheres the clasified documents to prove it 0_0

2 Likes

Stiff upper lip, dignity, and class, even when you’re coated in chimney soot. Gotta love the Brits! :)

3 Likes

I also love the term Defenestration. The fact that someone came with a term for that action amuses me.

2 Likes

XD

It’s a good one! Seems to happen in Putin’s Russia fairly often.

Here’s another good one that can sum up STGN’s input on these forums.:
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/floccinaucinihilipilification

4 Likes

Like, WTH? Why? How? AGHHHHHHHHHH

https://youtu.be/pMxflfgEzY0?si=M8fkQZ2wL0mjuTp6 The amount of misinformation in this is crazy.

9 Likes

Yeah, give the pronunciation a few listens. It’s fun and nonsensical, despite being based on multiple latin root words.

1 Like

Exactly that!

It lists 78 separate issues for the Chally 2/3, its nuts

and +2k replies - even his holiness Gunjob got involved :P

1 Like

Some person on the forum made some kind of FOIA request (not from the US so no clue what that really means).

Probably won’t go anywhere, but in my opinion it would be best to wait what see what happens with that. You never know, maybe it miraculously does go somewhere and people would have to make yet another bug report as they would likely have already closed this new one.

What the hell are you on about, do you know how to read technical speak? It says thats law unless a more restrictive document supersedes it, find me a more restricted document. Youre done here.

You’ve seen his latest update? They got a call and they need more info for the request. They are considering it tho and said it’s not classified info

2 Likes

Take that as you wish.

1 Like

Yeah I read it. I’m still not sure if it will go anywhere, as I’m just trying to keep my hopes and expectations low to not get massively dissapointed again.

However I’m still very curious as to where it will go. I’ll be closely following that thread!

1 Like

Freedom of Information Act request.

The Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552, is the United States federal freedom of information law that requires the full or partial disclosure of previously unreleased or uncirculated information and documents controlled by the U.S. government, state, or other public authority upon request.

4 Likes

Which means that so long as the requested information isn’t hardline classified the government must show it.

3 Likes