Ho Ri Production, Fake Tank Fake Gameplay

Another day another Vamilad post…

Find what the Ho Ri can be replaced by and submit it. Gaijin doesnt remove if they cant replace it as the lineup is too small to currently remove anything.

7 Likes

The US has no SPAA between 4.0 and 7.7 (soon to be 7.3)

I do not care about fake trees

Tiger 2 10cm, Panther II, Coelian

Your statement doesn’t follow Gaijin’s previous behavior

But those had replacements/other existing vehicles that could fill their spots. You ignored the pertinent part of Pheonix’s argument; “…if they can’t replace it as the lineup.”

4 Likes

The Zestorer was added just this year, so no

@Emperororca there was no 6.7 SPAA in Germany’s lineup until this year, liking disinformation doesn’t suddenly make it truthful.

Germany had a bigger lineup than japan at that time so you completely disregarded my statement to try and add to yours which kinda nullifies your statement. You complain about everything in this game without ever actually thinking about things and why they dont change. Weird you didnt mention russian Naval or the E100 or a plethora of other vehicles on all nations which also are either paper and have made up stats or are basically fictional Ostwind 2 and Zerstorer in their current configuration or the Zrinyi I’s model.

You’re cherry picking because you probably died to one in a recent match lol

3 Likes

Yes because Gaijin removed their lineup at 6.7, showcasing that “having a lineup” doesn’t prevent Gaijin from removing vehicles.

If Gaijin would like to stop wasting their development time on Naval that would be fine by me.

The extremely rare event vehicle that is seen in 1/1100 battles? Yeah I don’t care.

Germamy literally had more vehicles at their 6.x lineup than japan does at their 7.x lineup again. Why would gaijin remove stuff from japan if they cant fill the whole? You have yet to explain what can replace it and if you cant do that than your incessant whining means nothing since you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Side note why are all of your posts filled with so much Cope? Like i could get you being mad but you literally whine about everything

2 Likes

You have yet to justify why a replacement is needed

I already have lmao, they dont have a lineup, if you’re this bright than i have no reason to continue this post since you cant prove your argument and seem to be so mad or just dim you literally cant seem to understand what im saying lmao

2 Likes

I’m yet to witness these having sudden wing stalls even in sim. They fly like UFOs.

I wonder why they dont have as many threads complaining.

Try the P59A, irl it wasnt used for the main reason being it sucked, it was horrible to fly and never mounted guns, yet strange how in WT it has guns and amazing flight performance.

Why it doesn’t need to be removed:

(There isn’t anything to replace it)

Why it should be removed:

This brings me to the point of, this is a logical fallacy. A paradox.

Your trying to prove the point of why “This sentence is false” is actually true.

1 Like

3 Likes

Vamilad hasn’t responded since then, maybe he is a bot.

2 Likes