Hey guys send me some funny screen shoots lets have some fun

3 Likes

not a funny image but a funny highlight, after the last HESH rework the shell was actually functional for about a week before something stopped working again, You were able to upper plate russian late cold war tanks and one shot them, I also overpressured a Begleitpanzer that was closeby and watched two turrets get launched over the rooftops on the rhine map.

Ive had a couple username changes since this, this was me
fv4005 double frag

2 Likes

wait ur Caernarvon02?

double kill amazing feeling

1 Like

Especially in a notably crappy vehicle

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well i remember him being quite a character sure

lmao literally not what happened

Spoiler

POV: You are terminally online

image

1 Like

For context; I sat around here for the entire round and had artillery spammed on me the entire time. It’s insane how many players in this game were and are still cowards afraid to actually engage the enemy, even when they outnumber them.

1 Like

naval battles of yore sure were something

Spoiler



even leaving the spawn was a challenge in its own right

1 Like

Gaizilla


and then this one . . . yes, I got “Soft Landing” for that . . ☻

oh and this . . . LOL

two men in suits and ties are talking to each other in front of a sign that says fire hose .

2 Likes

2S19M2 taking a selfie and a uniquely shaped cloud.

Spoiler


2 Likes

“Tis but a scratch”

4 Likes

Screenshot_1

this will probably get flagged but it still makes me laugh because of how absurd of an insult it is

2 Likes

what was this lol

"Just notch bro, you got this"

(He did not)

Alternative title: High tier ARB in a nutshell

2 Likes

Yesterday I was thinking about those people that think the cure-all for the Tiger is to angle, so I tried it and I got this:

1 Like