Hello Gaijin

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

mad cuz bad, there are very few cheaters

Surely, I play the game last 52 years and never saw a cheaters. You must have a really big head.

I said there were a few, not none. A majority of people who say they are facing cheaters never actually are; they are just making excuses for why they died or are losing.

1 Like

Keep coping.

Says the one saying he’s facing cheaters almost every match. Cry harder.

Dont forget the bots.

Botting the game is cheating

Meme Drop - Meme

3 Likes

Local schizo claims (yet again) that everyone that kills him is a cheater.

I have a feeling that war thunder wasnt on the Odyssey in 1972.

3 Likes

Thousands banned every month is not a few.

hello

1 Like

hi

1 Like

Thousands of the hundreds of thousands of players are statistically few.

image

4 Likes

?

Bro I have played nearly 2900 battles and I have seen exactly 2 cheaters (3 depending on your definition)

gimme a replay and I’ll point out how they outplayed you