Helicopter simulator battles

Can ANYBODY tell me, how to play in helicopter simulator battles againts AA? I alredy died 20 times in one battle, 10 of that was with out any kill, because AA shot me down 5km away, so my tzefa A (AH-1G) is unplyeble, because this mode is broken, I lost 200k sl, it is much for me, when I have only 600k sl

idk how to send replay here, but I have him…

The gepards in the battlefields and convoys have a mqx range of about 3km. The rolands on bases have a max range of about 6.5km but call it 7km to be safe. Most helis should be able to outrange them i think.

but with out guided missiles and no mountain it is impossible…

Ah, yeah, in that case, not a lot you can do, the gamemode is one of the worst ever added. If you don’t have AGMs then you cant outrange the SPAA

No, it was only bad pdate, a few time ago it was ok…

Today I played multiple Heli sim battles. The battles have a lot of bugs, like: disappearing vehicles, underground convoys, sometimes no enemies but the time goes, and of course we are too many as players against just few targets. Anyone is mad about it? Because I am!

1 Like

What the hell are helicopter Simulator battles?

Is this a new thing i have missed?

I think that the player is talking about Enduring Confrontation PVE mode.

Stay low, use a control stick (HOTAS), and keep your head on the swivel. Fly with the terrain, not above it, guns are your friend in close range, rockets are always helpful, and ATGM’s are only good at long distance.

I’ve assumed he means using helicopters in ground sim.

That’s arcade though. How can anyone confuse it with a simulator mode?

Possibly, it’s not clear though.

It is highly unlikely that a player would have 20 helicopter deaths in Simulator mode.

Wait for your team to destroy the enemy SPAA before entering the range of them. Do not approach SPAA without cover.

Then the topic needs to be moved.

Don’t play Helis without ATGM in sim.

I wrote about the helicopter PVE battle (as the others too), you can find that under the simulator battles, events. Yeah it was clearly hard to understand what about I was talking… Really??? Is it so hard to understand?

No you find that under events, not simulator battles.

When you press “Simulator battles” you get redirected to the events tab, that does not mean that it is the simulator battles tab.

Helicopter PvE is even declared as being arcade helicopter PvE. It should be rather obvious that helicopter PvE doesn’t use the gamemode “Simulator battles” just by playing it.

So you have a misconception here. Several actually.

• it’s not the simulator tab, it’s the events tab.
  • helicopter PvE is arcade and has nothing to tonwith simulator battles.

So this is why there is confusion, since ground simulator battles do have helicopters, you could have meant either. Hell you meaning ground SB was more likely than helicopter PvE.

So yeah, this belongs in the arcade section, i am not trying to be mean here but AB and SB are very different and you are more likely to get the correct audience there for your post.

Ok I accept that. But It was (for me) clear what we talk about. I dont think that understand that would be so hard. So I rewrite mine:
“Today I played multiple” Heli arcade PVE “battles”. “The battles have a lot of bugs, like: disappearing vehicles, underground convoys, sometimes no enemies but the time goes, and of course we are too many as players against just few targets. Anyone is mad about it? Because I am!”

This topic could be move for the pve room. (I find that now)