Here are some quick facts about Gudbrandsdalen
- Country: Norway
- County: Innlandet
- District: Lillehammer
- Resident name: Gudbrandsdøl
- Area: 15,342.11 km²
- Population: 70,811 (2021)
- Population density: 4.62 inhabitants/km²
- 1015 – Gudbrandsdalen is mentioned in Heimskringla, among other things at the christening of Dale-Gudbrand.
- 1349–1350 – The population is halved during the Black Death.
- 1537 – As a result of the Reformation, the king takes control of church property. The crown will thus become the largest landowner in Gudbrandsdalen.
- 1612 – A Scottish mercenary army under Captain George Sinclair is stopped by the local population at the Battle of Kringen.
- 1670–1725 – Most of the crown property is sold off and this provides the basis for a new local upper class.
- 1789 – Storofsen – Flood in Lågen, especially in Vågå and Fron. Led to large emigration to Indre Troms.
- 1850s - A new road through the valley improves communications to Lillehammer, which is the transit port for the valley’s trade with Eastern Norway. The road was among the better roads in Europe at this time, but the cloud system was deficient.
- 1896 - Hamar-Selbanen opened to Otta (called Eidsvold-Ottabanen)
- 1921 - Railway Dombås-Oppdal opened, parallel railway connection Oslo-Trondheim through Gudbrandsdalen. The Rauma line to Bjorli opens, to Åndalsnes in 1924.
- 1940 - Fights in several places in Gudbrandsalen during the attack on Norway in 1940: Dombås, Dovre, Vinstra, Kvam, Fåvang. British infantry and British aircraft took part in the fighting. Eiliv Austlid falls in battle when government members flee by car near Dombås.
- 1994 - The 1994 Winter Olympics are held in Lillehammer, with alpine exercises on Hafjell and Kvitfjell.
Here is the plan i made for the layout, i have seen on the maps we have (ecpecially operation Norway) that the spawns and bases are pretty random placed, but close to civilisation. but this will be the developers who decide
BLUE - This is the blue team’s bases
RED - This is the read team’s bases
The locations are random, but placed where it is houses or small “towns”
COORDINATES FOR THE LOCATION (google maps)
- 61.83240041195908, 9.483120123128554