Give us a working Tow-2b damage model that's fair. Yes-No?

When i was doing my research on the missile i’ve stumbled on this video and one thing really got my attention. The distance that the missile need to be to trigger and be efficient. In game if you are not line 30 cm from the enemy vehicle, the missile will trigger and you get a hit. That’s it. But in real life the missile is what? 3 meters from the ground 1.5m from the tank?

I like this one the most, being the 2B tandem charged with a 2 stage not being able to defeat what is was design to defeat, only in this game.

1 Like

Less range and slower, though again I do think the main reason it didn’t get nerfed is the lack of spam.

Unfortunately I’m not sure if there’s top attacks available for every nation, e.g Japan and Russia.
IMHO top attacks are one of those things that shouldn’t really have been added at all, like the Pantsir or KH-38. They’re pretty unfair (which is all well and good in real war), but in a video game they’re just frustrating to play against.

1 Like

Since the TOW-2B is above the T-72 by about two thirds its width, it’s probably ~3.1m above the T-72

1 Like
1 Like