Give Challenger 3 (TD) its historical DM63 and 5 second reload

Dont the later model Tornados get BOZ EC which includes missile aproach warning sendors?

Maybe? I know certainly they could use TERMA which was counter measure pod with MAWS. Maybe the German tornados had another option as well (or it might have had a few different names)

Far as I know german Tornados only used the BOZ-101 which we already have ingame, the TSPJ jammer pod (apparently later on renamed to Cerberus III if I understood it correctly) and on later model Tornados (pretty much today) the BOZ-101EC is used

1 Like

woa when the hell was this a thing and how did I miss it?

Ammunition is fine, reload should drop a tad.

1 Like

Morvan you are a legend dude

1 Like

uh, idk if i should say it, i might be missunderstood if i say it

Temu leobrams

this Rheinmetall prototype probably has the same autoloader as the KF-51 since its a rheinmetall solely developement wich means its gonna have their 130 autoloader

1 Like

Still looks like a temu leobrams

lebrams

1 Like

Lebram james

1 Like

real

Ain’t no way it’s that shit. 350 KE for the hull? The British never cease to amaze me with how shit they could make the CR2.

1 Like

Imagine invented a game changer composite armor and then making the most ass tanks in your multinational alliance

being the pioneer dosent mean you are the best at it, the CR2 was good for britain at its time due to its cheap costs and overall good tank but got outdated really quick and couldnt keep up with today standards due to other countries investing in research and build for new stuff for their tanks

They must’ve made Chobham back in the 60s (or whenever it was) and thought: “this should last us for a solid 50 years”.

But it’s incredible how such an obese tank somehow doesn’t have the space to fit a more powerful engine nor the space to mount strong armour. Like:

the issue with the engine is that its twice as tiny as the last engine wich meant making the engine compartment tinier so it dosent bounce around and it fits correctly the engine in there, one of the main things germany didnt want to do with leopard 2A7 even tho they had the option to fit the more powerful engine, they just didnt want to spend money on modifying the hull

At least Abram has good engine from get go lolz