Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

MiG-25 for Japan pretty please

1 Like

DOES IT COME WITH THE BLACK AND SILVER CAMO ?
OIP

4 Likes

you said “only US jet that stayed in the US tree”. so now you are moving the goal posts since you were wrong the first time nice one

Probably niche & late to the topic but there’s also the tech tree Leander class cruiser HMNZS Leander (75) for the kiwi’s.

If you could in game colour schemes there’s a few more New Zealand flown aircraft in the form of tech tree USAAF aircraft for the US & if IF I have roundels correctly I think the Seafire F Mk. III (probably misread that roundel).

1 Like

First of all, why would it matter if gaijin was a Russian company?

Second, Gaijin is a Hungarian company

1 Like

Thank you man

Actually that would make sense because a Russian Pilot left the Russian Air Force and landed in Japan, but US would be better because they tested before Japan did.

1 Like

That’s what happens when a nation exports most of their military vehicles.

hungarian company, lol.

though nowadays, it’s almost the same.

11 am. Americans call it military time or something, in my country one in EU we use it all the time.

1 Like

They don’t have offices in russia anymore, they moved out of russia in 2015

Yeah, I stand corrected.

Question, when the event starts I will be on holiday abroad so I won’t be able to grind the event. Would I be able to GE the event day one or will I have to wait for all tasks to end before I can GE them all (to get the IRIAF F-14A)?

Usually you have to wait for the tasks to start before you can GE them

2 Likes

You will be able to buy the star once the time limit is over for her. Stages get available gradually.

1 Like

Best is to wait until the last task has become active, then you can buy them all.

1 Like

How much would one stage cost?

999 GE without the progress discount

1 Like

Ah ok thanks little bit of a dumb moment on my part, totally forgot the rest of the world are the normal people and we are the weirdos :)

8.991 GE total for all nine stars, I suggest buying the 10k GE package for 49.50€ (fifty bucks)

A steal compared to those 75 bucks store bundle jets that do not even have Amraam’s

1 Like