Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

the coupon can de sold in the market or not ?

You say that like it wouldn’t be funny

It would be, also they should give Sweden the MiG-29, Su-27, etc since they flew inside airspace.

5 Likes

You can no more abuse bombing reward? Oh dear 🤣

45k is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Is it even possible to do it as below average/ average player that is not under 18 and has no summer holidays?

Definitely doable.

thats why you can also buy the stages

2 Likes

You know, my counter-argument would be that then I’d have to pay russian company money, but I bought a bit too many premium vehicles for it to make sense. And donating to specific nation 2x of money you spend on this game is not very sustainable economically speaking

It’s easy in a 12.3 jet, and seeing as it’s a challenge to get a 12.3 jet that makes sense. The mission score requirement is based on the rank of the plane, and with rank multipliers it’s easy to get with a plane of the same rank.

Do you know if it is 11:00 AM or PM gmt? Huge difference for me depending on what it is.

Should remove every US jet from non US tree they should use their domestic designs that’s the point of having diff nation trees

The F-14 is the only US jet that has stayed In the US tree

A-10, F-111, A-7, F3D, F9F’s, A-6, F-105

2 Likes

I’d love a Swedish MiG-29 & Su-27 like actually

Also US should get the J-11 because they flew it in there airspace as well

Well I mean Finland did test the MiG-29 as replacement to Draken and Mig-21

Same with US, They tested/operated the MiG-29, Su-27, MiG-21, MiG-23MS, and the MiG-15

so its like aim-54? or new?

all strike, bomber, or for the f9f, literal garbage

there isnt a single US TT fighter that isnt available to another nations tree in some way past rank 5 except the F-14. and ppl want it to go to USSR…

Yes lets get a massive thingamabob mixture trees going.