Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

Iran to be perfectly honest is a little too small to have a tree of it’s own right now so it does make sense that this aircaft is added to the US tree currently

I personally believe there is a good amount of vehicles which could be added as a independent tech tree but it wouldn’t have as much potential as the Israel tech tree but in the introduction they would be of a similar size.

The size of the tech tree could be levied with a neighbouring nation as a sub tech tree such as Qatar, Syria, Lebanon or UAE.

if, sometime in the future Iran does get a tree there is still an F-14AM that can be added there for a story just like the Merkava’s

Just keep the event vehicle and the potentially new F-14AM identical near identical like the US and Israeli Merkava Mk.3.

1 Like

It could or not happen that it will be cheaper on market after more people put it in supply.

Doesnt measn a thing. We dont play politics but a video game

1 Like

But there’s literally no reason it should go to Russia. Like none. It’s a US plane.

4 Likes

I just wish we had Israeli Merkava 3D or Merkava 3M in the techtree

It’s a Russian plane with French missiles, by the “it’s an American plane so it should have gone to America” logic the Pakistani mig21 should have gone to Russia but in reality that doesn’t make any sense.

I also wish they would fix the armour, especially Namer 30. Aint no way that bucket weighs 61 tons with that armour layout.
Also kinda funny how theres only two extra spikes, considering all the room. I doubt their combat load is 4 spikes.

1 Like

It’s a Chinese plane with French missiles the same way as F-14 is an American jet with Russian missiles.

I also wish Spikes dealt any reasonable damage

1 Like

It’s a mig21 bis. It’s Russian.

I’m talking about A5C tho?

1 Like

and if you are talking about the J-7D it isnt a bis

I’m on console so this is my only option

Oh I was thinking of the other one, that one’s half Chinese. Oops.

It’s some mig 21 model there’s too many to keep track of

Well is US a Asian Country? Nooo!

NGL the ODL have gotten slightly better, was winning before they all left then it went downhill from there

US had everything to do with the aircraft, the US is the best place for this aircraft, something like the USSR had absolutely nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Like I said, it doesn’t matter. Gaijin could’ve if they wanted to and they would find an excuse for it.

Ok lets give all post soviet bloc nations vehicles to France.

1 Like