Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

Lucky we have you to tell us what we will and won’t have.

It’s more a chance for UK getting some new vehicles used by Middle Eastern countries rather than a separated Tech Tree for those.

1 Like

They should give the IRIAF F-14 to Sweden because sweden has iranian immigrants.

8 Likes

I thought the devs were russian biased. If so where is the f14 in the russian tree i just starting grinding.

Ive been lied to its so joever gamers, americans are gluttons not satisfied with the riches of heaven.
4 second ambrams reload next patch…

1 Like

Oh wow lmao

Yep and the YF-12 because Viggens intercepted SR-71s and the YF-12 is just a modified SR-71 ;)

3 Likes

Exactly, you get it.
If we think about this with our third eye, we can quite obviously see the fact that Sweden was basically testing the YF-12 for use in Swedish airforce.

1 Like

Can’t agree more.

Sweden also should get the SU-24 because some Gripens intercepted one once, and we all know that clearly means Sweden actually owns the SU-24 and Russia has been producing them under license.

6 Likes

Maybe the MiG-25 as well.

The Bison is an upgrade that was derived from the 21-93, it not having R-77s ingame is a balancing decision. Not sure about the A2G ordnance, but we are talking about a MiG-21 here

And ontop of that they should also add the MiG-29, MiG-23, Su-22, T-90A, Mirage 5, Rafale, etc to Finnish line since they were also tested by Finnish military, so they were intended to be used by Finnish military.

1 Like

Good. Sick of you “PVE” players. Clogging up air sim for weeks on end, not even fighting back.

4 Likes

And Eurofighter because Gripen pilots flew in formation with them once. Besides Sweden needs all 3 eurocanards. Oh and J-10 to complete the set because Sweden imports stuff from China.

2 Likes

I mean… if people are talking about the Bison and Bhishma… all I can say is “we sympathise somewhat, we would’ve preferred our own kit that was balanced well, added in a complete state, not DOA, etc etc”

Anyway, I’m in danger of lurching off topic, so I’ll stop there

2 Likes

They also should add the Tu-95 to Swedish tree since I can bet some of the Finnish cold war export wood to soviet union was used to build pallet or whatever to house couple of nuts and bolts used in Tu-95, so lets be honest here, Finland basically built the soviet Tu-95 flet.
Also nukes too, lets not forget them for balance.

3 Likes

As well as F-22s because Norway has F-35s and F-35s are made by Lockheed Martin like the F-22.

4 Likes

True, true.

2 Likes

I hope there a pre-revolutionary skin for the Tomcat since there an imperial decal.

3 Likes

And theres no SU-37 in the italian tree, so?

AM or PM?