Get the Iranian F-14A IRIAF in the ‘Persian Tomcat’ event

what are you talking about, US v US is a very common occurrence in top tier Air RB

1 Like

Oh in that case I guess it’s alright. I do tanks, I’ve been playing on and off for ten years and only made the effort to get my first jet this week.

Yeah but what about Sim EC?

The R-73 was worn by another modification of the F-14: "F-14AM "

1 Like

instead now it’s you guys that are crying and throwing a tantrum
if you want an F-14, play USA

2 Likes

that’s a good point…I hadn’t thought about that

I think it might actually be a good idea to make it a Chinese tech tree vehicle…their top tier lineup isn’t that great rn and they don’t have any event vehicles to speak of past rank VI anyways

Or give it to the British TT.

China probably has some connections with the Iranian F14 btw.

1 Like

play USA then instead of stamping your feet and crying like a baby, nobody else has a weird obsession with avoiding the US tree like you

2 Likes

Bro be honest, a lot of people do because it’s an autoloss at top tier.

Nah, it’s just a lot of effort to search up someone’s profile and it usually says a lot about someone and their anger issues.

Doesnt change the fact that you keep changing your reasoning

Show me one point in where I’ve changed my statement, opinion or argument as this hasn’t happened once. How does one cope so hard that he starts making up things to win a argument because he didn’t read a message properly lmao.

3 Likes

Still I find it strange that @Smin1080p_WT doesn’t talk about Romania as a part of the Italian TT on the forum (only discord answers), he also doesn’t list it as a “subtree” currently. Although maybe it will change once more Romanian stuff arrives. The latest Romanian addition were He-112 premium for the Italian TT and that cool blue market camo for Hungarian IL-28.

1 Like

top tier air is always USA vs USA anyway

I’m referring more to ground.

Personally where I’d mainly fly the plane

wouldnt say so for me its literally 1 click

Spoiler

prob because its in the same state as Demark in Sweden which is being a premium/event filler

I was exaggerating if you didn’t notice lol

But India hasn’t received any regular tech either, only premiums and squadron, meanwhile it’s called a subtree.

2 Likes

Cool story buddy.

2 Likes

Good point