Ah man. I would like one. Even if it is A-historical. Maybe in a future chest.
Ngl that’s another thing you pc guys get I wish we could have.
More camos.
Literally dont play them then?
I find this reward interesting and something i want to geniunely get.
Just because YOU dont find it interesting doesnt mean others dont.
Yeah. They should implement a GE purchase program for marketplace camos for consoles.
I walked in here to discuss AMV
as much as I showed up earlier.
And I poked you because you did an off-topic rant about your pfp.
Then I came back to discuss AMV with the other guy.
It seems it is your problem with derailment.
So, let’s get back to discussing AMV before Stona nukes us all, shall we?
Some are like 50cents on the market place. They could off them for like 200GE. I bet they would make a tone of money.
Agreed.
Let’s try to lay off personnel attacks.
We can decide to respect each other’s opinions.
We are all WT enjoyers here!
If I read things correctly the AMV has a special ATGM loader. Is that accurate?
Someone probably dislikes it since it is an official ripoff
(200GE feels like a higher price than 50 cents)
But well, if I were a console player, I might be happy with that.
Impossible to use is worse than a ‘higher price’
Or warbonds…
Lord knows I have too many of those.
GE seems like too easy of a monetized method.
Unless your talking gaijin market skins.
It’s higher but if you consider some camos cost 12+ dollars on the marketplace it averages out.
Stockholm: attacks UnqiueScorpions, then plays the victim.
Peak mentality.
Let’s just chill out guys. There is plenty we can agree on I’m sure.
Yeah like where the hell is the Aubl 74 HVG reload buff ?? 4.5 secs or nothin!

But seriously though, what is the model turret ? Is it just the normal bmp-3?
For real.
I think it’s a modified version from what I can tell. Something to do with the ATGMs.
I know some may disagree here…
But I think they need to change its from just a score based event system.
Make every other one score based, and make the rest task based.
“Destroy tanks using a tank destroyer”
“Capture x amount of zones”
“Destroy x amount of planes using spaa”
You know, something to make it more unique, especially to the game modes.
But universally I think everyone agrees they need to bump it from 2 days to 3 days per event stage.
The grind is too difficult for the average player. Some players have to block off entire weeks of spare time to finish events.
Thanks, Gaijin finally another IFV. I hope you’ll consider a major update to refine the modeling. Since IFV lack external armor, internal modeling including compartmentation and spall liners is essential for these vehicles’ survival.
I meant more on the gameplay standpoint but you are right, thanks :)
Then if we talk light tanks Russia still has more
Sweden only has two light tank wheeled vehicles the Lynx and CT-CV
Russia still gets the 2 BTR-82s and the BA-11, your trying to spin this into a poor Russia we suffer moment when it doesn’t exist and it hurts your view and credibility. It makes you look like a Tiger tank clone when you spew incoherent slop like that lol
the CT-CV isnt that good, recent reload nerf didnt help
and having the normal BMP-3 hull is better than a wheeled hull so it being any higher than 9.3 wouldnt make any sense at all