Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

I should be clear. I am very excited for this vehicle and I have a line up waiting for it but people think it will be bad or the best thing ever with little in between. I fall in between those two.I think it will be really fun to play but not overpowered.

That being said I thought the F-16XL was going to a bit underwhelming at 13.0BR. That particular option of mine has aged like milk.

1 Like

Maybe it should be bumped down to 9.7 then.
I may have to put that in my thread… which is now 5000 comments long…

Oh I knew the F-16XL was going to break sim even more than it was already for bluefor.

The win rate will go from 80% to 95% for USA.
Since the F-16XL is free kill simulator in my opinion.

Good radar, good plane, GREAT A-120s, more teammates as the ratio of USA to pretty much all other nations players is like 4:1

CT-CV I got that in tits event, loved to use it along side the other similar light tank (can’t recall the name right now) but they made a very good combo. I’m sad they nerfed the reload tho, since that was one of its biggest perks besides the .50 cal coax.

I think it should move down to 9.7 since it takes 50% more time to reload.

I’ll say I play ARB which is a bit different from sim.
AIM-120A can exist in peace at 13.0 (U.S harrier)
But not with than insane FM. I think it will get both nerfed and moved up in BR.

1 Like

I’m not great at this game but I have multiple nations at top tier and the CT-CV is still my 17th most played vehicle.

Which is why I think I will enjoy the AMV so much.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1- It is not true if we consider your stance in other threads.
Tu-4, Su-39…

Seriously, judging someone because of nothing but a profile pic?
Then what if Stona uses an Area 88 pic, so he is japanese?

People judge you by your words, not your profile pics.

2- It is off-topic and not relevant to this topic.

3 Likes

All I meant by the “multiple nations at top tier” was I play a ton of vehicles yet even with that the CT-CV is still one of my most played vehicles ever. It was not meant to be a comment on you. It was a comment on how much I enjoy it as a vehicle.

Which is why I am excited for the AMV.

Isn’t what you just said off topic? Hypocritical as always.

And saying the Tu-4 should be 7.3 when it’s worse in payload, but better in defensive armament, while also having pros / cons that B-29 actually had some better aspects on is called balance I know that’s a word you seemingly cannot put with me (in your opinion)

And my opinion over the Su-39 being able to carry its irl R-77s or R-27s is merely an idea.
(Again, for the 100th, to use its R-77s it has to leave its R-73s, to use its R-27s it has to leave its Vikhir pod).
You put it in your own head of my “biases”
When if you actually look at what I post you’d see a real difference.

Oh i know, i didn’t take it in a negative light. I’m just saying ppl see my first page and scream “bias!”
Or the fact I memed the meme.
I made the Russian Bias squadron lol.

Idk dude. I see people judge people all the time by their pfps. Like with the senrai maidens pfps.

Atomic heart is hard core Russian sci-fi so I can see why that would be a concern.

Part CT-CV part BMP-3 the AMV should really be a blast. I wonder what the other camos will look like.

1 Like

I am just saying no one thinks you are a Russian main because of nothing but that damn profile pic.
You earned your reputation by your words.

And yes. It is off-topic.
As much as your rant about F-16XL and B-29.

Ironic given if you actually read what I type…

Or the fact of the topics I make.

I mean you do realize how bad it look to come out of left Field to make the “attacking” comments you make when me and @Tech-Tree-F-14D are having a good convo?

Like I know you’re apart of the UnqiueScorpions hate club and all, but give it a rest.
I don’t go after any of you, yet you have some burning hatred towards me.

Legitimately if I make a post it’s 1 of 7 of you who try to degrade anything I say.

Well, at least I don’t, since I saw a US main with a French pfp, or a Chinese main with a German pfp.

It is dumb to see things like that
And that guy tosses the blame onto it.

Yeeeah, I am quite happy to see strange AFV even though I am unsure about earning it.

Well, it is unique on 3d model.
Cannot understand why someone complains it is worthless C&P

Because I’ve been literally called out by others for it being a “Russian simp” pfp.

Not really usual, but fitted with Sozh sight (much like post soviet pre Sodema BMP-3 had Sozh-M sights) that has built in LRF and 1x, 5x and 14x settings. But as far as I am aware it’s 8x in game as if it uses most original 2K23, which this does not.

1 Like

Ugg. I’ll reset the timer…

The WT Community has had 0 min since the last infighting incident

I hope some day we make it to 5min

Do you think the AMV will get a tri-color camo option?

I think not, unless someone makes a fancy user skin and got approved by Gaijin

Would be sweet.

And you just can’t help it with @Stockholm_Blend these folks. They’re here to cause trouble is all.

They tried to make a huge fuss about “buffing Russia the most” in my GRB proposed br list, which quite literally had Italy being the center piece for mass buffing.