This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.
Tons of wheeled vehicles? They have an 2.7 SPAA, a 2.0 Lynx, and the CT-CV that’s 3 vehicles, that’s considered lots?
Russia has GAZ-AAA(4M and DShK) that’s 2, then we have GAZ-MM(72-k) that’s 4, then BTR-152 and Zis-43 then Zis-12(94-KM). That’s 6 then we have the BTR-152D and then the Praga. Then BTR-80A and then also the BTR-82AT and we could count the OSA, no real reason imo to count the missile SPAA for both nations but we could if we want to, so that’s 10 TT wheeled vehicles for Russia, if we count event/prem we go to 14 vehicles for Russia.
If we count all SPAA including the missiles SPAA then Sweden goes to 5 vehicles and Russia to 17 vehicles
2 of those vehicles on Sweden are event
Russia has 2 event 2 premium and the rest TT
So in your infinite wisdom how does Sweden with only two event wheeled vehicles equal to more than Russia by your logic or did you just scream bias without doing any sort of research?
Russia had the BA-11 and the Big rocket truck. Then the premiums include the German SPAA, the old rocket truck and the Su-57 (half track we could exclude it or keep it)
Eh, I just don’t think it’ll be as good as a BMP-3 DOA no, a good vehicle more than likely not, meh most definitely
That’s yet to be seen, it it gets an actual autoloader for the missiles it would be arguably better. The reload rate for the missile of the bmp3 is atrocious
Dunno until we see it on live even then it’s still subject to change and I don’t have docs for this vehicle so I can’t help with that info unfortunately.
Imo for me it probably won’t do the best in since I prefer smaller wheeled vehicles like the type 87 RCV
it would be similar to the Wildcat HMA2 (12.3) since it doesnt get DIRCM
only DIRCM helis are 13.0
assuming its a normal BMP-3 turret i doubt it will get the good reload
only the BMD-4 and 4M have the good reload as far as i know ingame and not the BMP-3 or BMD-4M2
on another note, the event/prems have the good reload the TT ones dont
They can still get the one on the bmd4m2 which still is 8 seconds faster.
fair though still slow compared to the 4 sec ofc
but idk what this vehicle had IRL, going to be fun enough to play anyway i think
You cant really tell from the outside, as they only added an automatic rammer and a magazine and could be retrofitted to the original turret, so it could really be either
if we count half trucks then from 17 the number goes to 19
I’m talking strictly in light tanks.
You know the AMV is gonna be goated and likely a similar br to the CT-CV.
Theres the btr-80s iirc and that all.
Don’t worry you can launch useless HE unless you within 60 meters.
The CT-CV has a huge weak hull and mediocre gun depression over anything other than the front. I like it but it isn’t exactly a great vehicle. The height and size of the hull will be a major weakness for the AMV. That being said I don’t think it will be bad. I just don’t think it will be goated either.
I would bed the 6 degrees of depression will be less over anything either than the front.
Really?
I love my CT CV, I wish I had more opportunities to play it, but 10.0 is one of those weird brs where my buddies aren’t there, or they don’t have 10.0s in the TTs they play
It does have -10 gun depression… but when did they make the reload 7.5 secs??
It used to be 5.0 secs
I love it. I just don’t think it’s fantastic. I do like using speed to surprise enemies and shoot them in the side-on point blank.
It’s just a very large target.
Yes it is. But it has it’s advantages.
Last patch. According to peer reviewed data it should have been 7.5 seconds all along.
The manufacturers own data sheet. It also screwed up the Boxer MGS which was another favorite of mine.
True. It’s great at getting behind enemy lines quickly and getting the jump on the enemy. I love my fast wheeled tanks.