Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

There is, don’t play Sweden and it’s not a problem.

That’s kinda all you can do

Again see recent cases, did the J35J get CMs like the F-5? No

Did the leopards yes, again if leopard shaped then yes, if not then it’s a hard no.

At this point I might just print out a giant cardboard Leopard and place it in front of one of our MH-60Rs and gaijin might add it immediately lol

Swedish tanks are really fun. So are the Saab Jets.
I just think it would benefit the player base to have a competitive helicopter in game. That’s all. Sorry if you found that offensive. Frequently subnations are used to fill gaps.

Not really offensive I’m just stating a fact, there’s nothing you can do. There’s nothing to fix, you can’t fix none of us not using helicopters. Besides we don’t need a sub nation just for helicopters

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well we’re not Sweden but okay.

IMG_0792

This photo shows how flexible the suspension is.
Is the turret stabilized?
I don’t know a ton about the BMP-3

yes it is, like the very BMP-3

Thanks! I wasn’t sure. I’m still working on that branch of the Russian TT.

it’s a good one, just make the T72 line for last as it is the most pityful

1 Like

I like the composition of this photo of it.

Ngl Finnish standard desert tan camo is just peak, US also has that same flat tan and it’s just so good compared to an actual multicolor camo imo.

If you really like the Patrias you’d probably like the one that failed for the AU which means it goes to Finland. AMV35 is peak
patria-Radpanzer1
Honestly all the vehicles for the redback trials were cool.

1 Like

Ok DCT it is

DCT will be more difficult to obtain in the future.

How so?

I do really enjoy wheeled vehicles. The speed is really enjoyable for me.

Not marketplace obtainable. Lower chance of getting them from SL chests.

I already know what it I would’ve bought sturmtiger LOL

1 Like

I’m still mad at myself for not grinding the T.O.G.II
I could have done it.

1 Like

Give it to Russia to give it a wheeled BMP like vehicle? no.

Give it to Sweden who already has tons of wheeled event vehicles? Yes.

Peak.