Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

That’s not swedish ones is it. And who knows if they are compatible from stock or what.

It’s a huge stretch.

1 vehicle means nothing lmao. Like arguing Finland is split with the french because they have a aa.

I’m talking Danish our MH-60R, we paid for 6 M299 rails and agm-114Rs, M299 are passed for use with JAGM and US MH-60R can already use JAGM.

Gaijin can use the logic to give them JAGM, imo if they don’t get it oh well, if anything them adding it with hellfires is still more realistic than a trial helicopter.

Also if we go with compatible from stock then the ZA Gripen needs to lose 90% of its equipment. But that’s not gonna happen because the devs wanted balance for gameplay rather than historical values

Possibly then 🤷‍♀️ but as Denmark currently aren’t a sub tree I doubt

I agree on that front, until we are officially confirmed as a sub I doubt our helicopters like the Fennec or MH-60R will arrive.

Regardless imo it’s still a better addition than the AHS and MI-28 as at least they are in service with our military.

1 Like

Yeah. Those two options seem like they were added as a stopgap out of desperation.

Like? There’s not much that makes sense and I’d rather those countries that could make sense go where they want to

Literally added because we don’t really use helicopters, that was the only thing gaijin could add imo they should still be removed.

Though if we go by gaijin logic like NASAMs 3 as long as a country owns the missile and or launcher then they can get any vehicle lol.

I agree. Gaijin doesn’t seem to care too much. I don’t like how it’s potentially holding back Swedish teams ATM. I like the playing field to be as even as possible. It would also give them a chance to add a European nation that may not get added to the game otherwise. It could mean representation vs. zero representation.

What i’m saying since ages, gaijin gotta do this jump and give sweden TT a fnf heli with a bit of compatibility magic, danish MH60R is the solution

Also isn’t Denmark a subtree like pakistan or romania? In the sense of said-nonsaid where it is clear where it will go even if not explicitly told

Realistically that doesn’t exist. The only other nations that could work would be nations that buy our equipment or have close ties. Of which Estonia is kinda the only other nation but they could go well with a Baltic nation tree.

Should I GE this thing or save it for DCT

Do you like the BMP-3?

DCT is generally a unique 100% premium that would have never come in any normal circumstances, so you should save for that unless you sleep in your bed beside a BMP-3

Tbf they already denied it, more likely that it’s because we still haven’t done tests with the rails yet but it could be they have no intentions for one to be added.

Imo I doubt we’ll see a FnF helicopter on Sweden though with how many people scream Bedish Swias there’s a good majority who do think we will get one.

Imo I doubt it, the AHS is likely the last helicopter on the tree BR wise.

Also no as stated by Smin Denmark has no set home and it’s vehicles are not set in stone.

Norway is basically Canada where it gets split with the US where they need stuff.

And Finland is just money slop

1 Like

I know, but in other cases they stretched the compatibility even harder so…who knows, they are known to go back their own statements, after a good decade here i can attest that XD

Ahh i see, thank you for reminding me

I mean sure but I’d only believe Sweden would get it if it was Leopard shaped or in discussion about the leopards.

Anything else is kinda just ignored lol. Sweden should’ve made leopard shaped jets and maybe gaijin would care about them.

I mean I wouldn’t say Thailand has close ties with Japan. But I’m mostly speaking in theory at this point. As we know subtree vehicles don’t have to be made domestically by that nation.

I just wish there was currently a decent solution to this issue.