Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

Think of how long it took to get a TT boxer too!

Still faster than a TT Patria or domestic aircraft for Finland in the TT oh wait neither has happened.

Hell the BT-42 was the only tank until we got the Leo Marksman and that was the last time

Maybe in 6 years we’ll get a unique TT vehicle for air

1 Like

Fair.
Finland is essentially a premium/event tree so far. Pretty sad.

1 Like

It is not a bakhcha-u, its the regular turret, this is the bakhcha-u
image

Apologies then

Also true, i remember that one

I’m also waiting the long promised BMD line…

Tbf this pretty much follows what we’ve known since the T-50 dropped Finland wouldn’t get a TT tank for the rest of the year, I did wonder if the event would drop in December or November though. Didn’t expect their event to come in October though

1 Like

I really enjoy the Swedish tree. It’s one of the first ones I reached top tier in.(I’m a bit crazy and leveled USA, Germany, Israel and Sweden at the same time. I have over 6,000 hours in this game + I pay for premium)
I hope they give it a sub tree that gives it a competitive helicopter for top tier.

The AMV might not be the most competitive but I bet it will be fun, nothing like going 100km and spraying targets.

1 Like

Doesn’t exist until we do tests with the M299 rails and even then it’s not a top tier helicopter

Aside from us none of us use helicopters for attack, they are kinda useless aside from naval for our land

There’s nothing.

Same, a very good tech tree to do, yet it could be so much better!
I’ll still root for it for as much as it takes

I know, I’m trying to suggest they get a new sub tree. I know they have no options currently.

I mean compatibility wise we could get JAGM which is more realistic than the AHS and MI-28

They already have 1 (basically another 2 confirmed for Sweden) 🤷‍♀️ literally nothing in the region or close they would add a top tier capable heli

No. That’s a even bigger stretch then both ahs and mi28

Hm? Did a new Nordic nation pop up aside from us that has a military or am I missing something?

They could to an odd couple team up and add a European country that isn’t represented currently.

I mean, they did add Thailand to Japan.

Norway and denmark. Both basically confirmed will be for Sweden
Argue with that all you want but it’s pretty likely 🤷‍♀️

Not really US MH-60R have passed integration tests with JAGM.

This would give us a 13.0 with only 4 JAGM, would it be good? No is it more realistic than the AHS and Mi-28 yes. At least we have the helicopter and the rails in service

Norway was already confirmed though split with the US as seen with NASAMS as the US lacks a mobile vehicle for the launcher