Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

Pros and cons although I feel it’s a earlier bmp model without gunner thermals but idk enough tbh

Do we know the BR yet?
With its max speed I could probably get behind enemy lines pretty quickly.
I know the turning rate won’t be great due to the chassis.

It has a modified Bakhcha-U turret with French thermals, like I mentioned earlier it’s a repeat of the BMP-2MD

It would be necessary to reduce it to 400,000 or 500,000 points to obtain the tradable coupon. I think that if they did this, these events would be worth all the stress, even if they only brought “recycled” vehicles that aren’t very usable at the BR they’re introduced at.

9.3 same BR as the BMP-3, in swedens case no SPAA and a mid CAS jet it’s an eh loadout area

By our man Gszabi:

1 Like

It might find its niche at that BR.

It might find itself as food for literally any BMP/BMD as they are smaller and more mobile

The size is one of my biggest concerns.
That particular chassis/hull is very tall.

Forgot this ones:
Looks to be solid as of now, just hope they dont nerf it any further


1 Like

Thank you for sharing! I know this is subject to change but it is useful.

1 Like

Thermal wise it’s unlikely, you can even see the French thermal system

Always Finland, Sweden, and Norway, just slapping the most random turrets on whatever they have lyin around.

Look the 2nd pic, for now it seems to be decided already unless they change the model of the optic

Masut french-belarus optic and the usual 2K23 kit of the BMP-3

I know about the image, I was already discussing it in the discord when we were making fun of Finland being a premium/event only nation

3 Likes

When the only patria hull in the TT is the derivate Badger in british TT :(

It’s indeed saddening, but i’m still exited for the vehicle despite all, i will have some fun with it

You say that like we don’t also do that

The AMV, LEO 1A5NO2, STRV 105, ItPsv and A32A could be a fun eclectic lineup.

Well the UK is more popular, they have other items they can get as an event, Finlands got basically a small list of things people will pay for so gaijin just decides to make anything unique for them as event or prem

Especially with them having nearly 4 subtrees Canada is counted since their hornets were denied to go to the US

1 Like

Oh yeah…i know…