Where’s a wheeled vehicle with a 100mm atgm cannon and 30mm or are you just arguing oh bmp3 copy and paste whatever.
It’s a unique vehicle
achtually ItO 90 has the SISU chassis. finnish design in a tech tree for free, in 2 different ones even.
but yes, just wait for nemo & amos, they will be event and premium too.
People here don’t know the meaning of copy paste. I think we have proved that already.
I think this will be a fun vehicle depending on BR.
KV-IB to tech tree. Anyways I can’t grind this with this awful score requirement. I’ll just GE it I guess
ah yes, so few “real canon.” tanks in the game currently.
this one is a lot more unique than what you are suggesting.
name checks out ngl
When Gaijin adds unique vehicle with same function
People complain about it being C&P
But when Gaijin adds C&P tank with a cannon
People still complain about it being C&P
It is nice to see a typical double-binding. :|
Anna mennä Suomi!!!
I still don't understand why MBTs (which, even by your own admission, are the most popular vehicle class in the game) receive so little attention. Even if we exclude the Scimitar and EFV (which I'm not going to do), MBTs would still make up a minority of event rewards.
Look, I’m already tired of waiting for something interesting to show up in these events. Events featuring high-rank vehicles are already rare enough, and yet you don’t even seem to make an effort to ensure that the reward is actually interesting and something people would genuinely want to get.
Well yeah, I pretty much wrote about that right away
I will be unable to access War Thunder for the final stage that starts on October 17 and maybe even part of the stage that starts on October 15, and then I won’t be able to access War Thunder again until probably at least October 23, or days later. Is there any way to do some of the stages and then get the coupon with GE ?
I know you can buy the stages for ge but you’d need to log in, meaning as long as your back before the 23rd, you can still buy the stages.
(Since your on Xbox, could you still access remote play?)
Thanks, I didn’t consider that, and it seems Xbox has a mobile gaming app that can be used from a mobile device to access games installed on the console. I wouldn’t be able to actually play as I will be undergoing and recovering from major surgery, but I might be able to close the final loop or so with GE. Thank for the suggestion !
The AMV sucks.
The Scimitar was absolutely dreadful.
The Arena was fine.
The R400 wasn’t exactly bad, but after being spaded, it never left the hangar.
The EFV was UNIQUE, but truly awful.
Glad to help! Hope the surgery goes well!
You only need 8 stages to get the vehicle for yourself.
If you want to sell it, you also need 8 stages plus the 600K mission points across the event. So in theory this is also doable without the final stage, you just have to play a lot lol.
Still 600k for the marketplace voucher, sigh.