Get rid of Flanders

There’s multiple sight lines from other areas of the map which can be used to flank positions where people are dug in. One flanker getting out and about it all you need for the line to collapse. It seems static but they’ve offered enough terrain to allow flankers to do their job.

Maybe when you’re playing all 3 points instead of one mid. Securing points can get people out of position to open up some opportunities or cause repositioning.

This maps blows ass, it feels so hard to win from the south.

Balancing around a game mode like Conquest is illogical. The game mode itself is unbalanced.

I would be surprised if the 3 zone map version is balanced.

lol I just had another Flanders Conquest #2 with the middle control point, and I was on South. We never got near it. We were completely dominated, and we were continuously bombed by enemy team that could constantly safely spawn in bombers.

The main problem on Flanders is that 95% of the players concentrate on the eastern flank. And that on both sides!
The 5% who control the rest of the map ensure victory. Why? Because they can work perfectly on all flanks on the eastern part of the map.

1 Like

Tank trenches, their not infantry trenches, their big enough to move tanks.