German mig-23bn flares

The average F-5C player isn’t that much experienced but at least know that launching a short ranged AIM-9E would force the MiG-23BN to avoid it at least. Doing this would eventually lead to the MiG loosing majority of its speed and kaboom!

Not to mention for absolutely no reason F-5Cs fight in literal packs

The AV-8C can also easily turn or prepare a interception of the MiG-23BN mainly because it screams “kill me please”. Just because the AIM-9G is rear aspect doesn’t mean the player simply can’t turn around and fire it.

The biggest threat is F-4F, which… shouldn’t be too much of a threat if engaged correctly.

Yeah if I saw a F-4F in my MiG-23BN flying straight to me I’d literally just J out. 💀

Extra tip: you don’t need the drop tank if you adopt the pattern of low-high-low on any map that isn’t EC

Aim 9g carriers usually don’t do headons and engage from the side.
Forced headons are a small sample amongst all possible scenarios of engagement.
F5Cs are not slow bruh they don’t lose speed at all and their guns are high velocity. They can easily maintain 0.97 mach as well as manoeuvre at that speed.
F4F isn’t the biggest threat as it is usually in your own team (it’s German) and the aim 9j isn’t used as most F4F players are bombing as well

23 Big Nut goes 1.10 on the deck without bombs, and 1.04 with bombs.
Pre-emptive dodging of Aim-9Es is all you need to do while keeping your speed up.
Also fair point for same team.

🤣 thts funni ngl

well cant do that if my team is my own enemy and trying to steal my base lol

R-3S or R-13M at most.

That’s blatantly inaccurate… those CM dispensers were never exported to Germany, let alone used on that plane. They’re modifications that were designed during the war in Afghanistan when the MiG-23BN was mostly grounded.

You say you can not agree with what I said and then you underpin my pont?

they were on the mig23ML and MLA, germany already has them. (its the long and thin flare and chaff dispensers on top of the fuselage)
these

Spoiler

(model)

Add those and Bump MiG-23BN by +1.3 BR

The MiG-23BN armed with all of those would certainly bump from 9.7 BR to 10.7 as bare minimum

hunter f58 has flares, aim 9j, agm65 at 9.7
f5c is at 10.3 with Afterburner, aim9’s and flares.
why the bias?

Yes, although Germany never received those in real life, much less on the MiG-23BN in export.

The MiG-23BN never had them in the USSR, why would it have also had them in the GDR?

9.7 for a premium, not bi-sonic capable and having one of the worst turn radius,…

MiG-23 is far more capable than Hunter.

at least it can flare when fired a missile at. mig 23 cant. only advantage is max speed and turn at wings fully out

damn your right…
my bad. they only had the downwards firing 12 large calibre ones

Well at 9.7 currently most missiles are avoidable simply by maneuvering (IR rear-aspect missiles), by being careful to specific ennemies (not going head-on to any Attackers having all-aspect missiles), and by flying fast and close to the ground (in case of FOX-1 // SARH missiles)

Sooo,… if you don’t know what to do in order to dodge those missiles check youtube → there is some videos which are explainning you how to do it.

the issue is within your own statement. i wouldnt complain about the missiles i CAN dodge but the ones i cant. i can dodge every 10G missile.
30G missiles even 9L’s i can out-energy provided im at 1.5-1.9km for the r-60 and 2.3-2.5km for the 9L’s but my worst enemy…
the Aim9G. long burn time, 20G and keep chasing ya.
dosen help that i cant tell which harriers are carrying it or which even can.
plus the mere presence of all aspect missileers blocks off a large portion of the important map areas (near bases). so the mig23BN cant do its one job.
so that makes it quite useless expecially considering how some spammed strike jets can out speed it with full loads and take all bases before the 23BN can

Not even those. No MiG-23BN was ever fitted with CM dispensers aside from perhaps the converted SPS-141 jam pod.

9G will loose track of you if take time to face it.

Most 9G spammers launched it at long range like 2km away,… and the missile will loose you if you do the following:

Turn to face it, cut afterburner when you’re perpendicular to it, continue turn, and vary your altitude, to avoid being in the fuze range

cant do that if im loaded plus going mach 1 (initial bombing run) plus it dosent help that somehow the harriers get there before i can ‘get my load off’

that’s because you’re rushing forward to it, when most bases will re-pop later,…

well sometimes, you also have to drop on tanks columns → less efficient, but closer than ennemy bases, and can be impactful to ennemy tickets as well