German Aviation Perspective (List of aircraft)

only the BM was modernised by Belarus also wikipedia isnt reliable in case ur using that only

well after reverse search it states that its mig 29se

probably misID’d. unless the version name is specifically stated in the purchase tender, it is not a 29 Se because otherwise the Bangladesh AF would already be using R-77s with this

MiG 29B(9.12) is clearly written in this document

ub is a training variant and the image is single seater

which is why this is not a 29 Se. its a 9.12.
Se is 9.13

1 Like

Bro check the tender properly. It says B/UB (9.12/9.51)

ah sry didnt see

2 Likes

well it still does not confirm that germany can get mig 29se ingame nor mig 29 sniper

ehh we will see, honestly i would prefer a western plane in this cas swiss f/a 18 over another crap russian plane in the first place

but they could get german mig 29s that was later sold to poland

considering german poland history…

well considering leo2 pl is in german tt it wont suprise me

well tbf that IS a Leopard… all leopard originate from germany so…

Ye and most t72’s and t90’s and t80’s originate from ussr somehow it does not stop it from going to other tt’s

yeah i dont agree with the T-80UK either tbh
or the T-90 bhishbosh
GDR ones are fine tho

I would rather have a F16C/D from Poland rather than another Mig-29 if that’s the case.

either way, 1 person gonna end up pissed, benelux supporters would be pisssed if we got sth dutch, swiss supporter gonna be pissed if we get the F/A 18, poland is pissed if we get more of theirs and Denmark the sweden players gonna be pissed. Cant realy please anymore no matter what we will get

i mean… skill issue? Shouldn’t have exported them i guess? Same goes for the leopards, they’re bound to go to other trees.

1 Like

Russia apparently offered the Mig-31E at ILA-1992