Does anybody know why they chose to add the EMBT for this major update besides the fact that they get to put it in two trees at the same time?
i can’t think of any purpose it’s supposed to fulfill
So gaijin can say “but we gave you the EMBT” when french players say we have not got any unique ground vehicles in ages
“it was requested”
doesnt really fix issues with france tbh other than getting to use the best hull in game.
germanys issue isnt the tanks but the players so also doesnt fix anything
Because they’re interesting vehicles?
Because it an interesting somewhat requested vehicle that they can easily copy and paste.
It doesnt fix any of the issues either tree has but its better than nothing which seems to be the new standard for France and Germany these days.
The fact that the EMBT commander’s view is the same as on the 10.0 BR vehicles, while Germany gets it at 12.7 BR, gives me yet another reason not to play Germany.
Are you implying the commanders view is the sole reason EMBT sits at 12.7?
I mean, of all the things to come to Germany, we get an unnecessary MBT—a tank with commander optics at the 10.0 BR level; it’s pointless, I’m not even going to research it.
And 5 sec autoloader, making it the faster reloading german mbt.
And 2A7 hull which arguably wont do much due to turret neck weakapot but still.
Commander optics is at best secondary concern.
I would definitely choose the 2A7V, PSO, or 2A6 instead. With poor penetration, weak turret armor, and bad thermal optics, there is no reason to choose the EMBT.
Even the new helicopter is terrible; I fired missiles at the stationary bot vehicles during a test run, and half of the missiles fell into the sea.
Its a worse Leclerc let’s be honest here the hull just slows you down to 61kph while adding nothing but useless armor
For germany, absolutely.
But im still interested in 5 sec reload ngl.
Anything but buffing Leclercs.
Unfortunately true
France (and Sweden) have been taking L’s for a while now on the rate of unique content getting added in
Are you willing to sacrifice the turret armor and the tall silhouette just to reload?
I’m not even talking about the appearance of this tank — it disgusts me.
And the Germans will also be told when Strv123A to Sweden will be added.
I think this will happen very soon, because Sweden hasn’t received tanks 12.7 for a long time
How annoying this attitude towards Germany and France is. I’d rather have the Leclerc XLR and the Leopard 2A7A1 if you’re afraid that EMBT 2022 will break the game.
I don’t plan to research it. Also the new Ger heli is total garbage compared to already existing Tiger at same BR. Won’t research it either.
Simply no addition I’d like this patch. The Arado Blitz WW2 jet is awsome, but ofc its another prem air additon.
I liked the flight characteristics of the new helicopter, especially its rate of climb (hello, UHT) so I think he’ll be better for me
Seeing as I took Boxer MGS into my lineup just for the 5 sec autoloader (while it still had it) - yea. I can imagine this being useful on some maps compared to standard Leopard 2 reload.
Same but mainly because it is after the leopards which I have been ignoritng and don’t want to buy at all (I would have to for the embt)