General playtest of air-to-air missiles with ARH Seekers (FOX-3)

Huffing on copium that they edit the f15j to be msip later

4 Likes

Sadge

Does this mean that the Yak-141 will eventually get its R-77s and R-73s?

2 Likes

Gaijin really thinks the AIM-120A is the equivalent to the R-77, and I thought they would only stoop so low to have the AIM-120B be the equivalent. Where is the AIM-120C-5 Gaijin???

7 Likes

Maybe, if it used them irl then sure, just lose the fake irst that wasnt installed. Planned has no purpose existing unless we give all vehicles this treatment.

It was planned to use them IRL, it was also planned to have an IRST system irl, so thats not fake lol.

No

1 Like

Aim 120c5 equivalent is r77-1 current r77 is closer to a/b model and In Game ain120a is better

2 Likes

Germany, Italy, Sweden, and Japan :/

Hopefully we see aircraft for every nation, and more balanced aircraft
Cough Cough here Cough Cough

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s better or worse than a Rank IX-esque april fools

Great if that was planned and we are going with planned stuff then every vehicle should get that treatment. So russia got selective treatment with a vehicle. Then i suggest if thats the case give JA37D the HMD and IRST it had, not planned and give the j35a the RB24J’s it had not the fake rb24’s and give the mig 23bn its counter measures. And so on and so on. Again planned stuff shouldnt be selective, it should apply to all or none.

3 Likes

Did I ever say it should be selective?

Finally someone said it

Dont care, yak 141 is fine where its at, i think its a good competitor to the f-14 so getting stuff that it never had is dumb. Planned=didnt have.

1 Like

I mean it’s ok for players to get it wrong. But the devs should know better

3 Likes

Nice, not giving the Swedish JAS-39A its RB-99, how awesome, lovely move by Gaijin!

3 Likes

Grasscutting always save you so the ARH missles pointless in this form.
R77 overlofting looks
AIM120A and another missles works so so

T80U and B left the chat.

PL-12 is too modern compared to the Aim-120 and R-77, please remove it. İn service since 2005.

9 Likes

Or how about adding more modern amraams and R-77 models? That would be much better considering France is getting MICA and Israel is getting DERBY missiles.

3 Likes