General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

The Ho-Ha is one my favorite APCs, sadly the Japanese never stuck a Type 1 47 mm on it or anything like that

2 Likes

They should fix the ha-go’s gun and add HE ammunition to it at this point. As well as remodelling the ke-ni which is based on the prototype in both games

1 Like

Not really. Did want to try it many times but after i heard about grinding and premium vehicles i lost interest.

Well hey, at least we got this thing. Which is pretty much the closest thing to a armed Ho-Ha since it is also based on an APC, albeit fully tracked.

Personally, one of the cooler open top SPGs.

2 Likes

Wild how many votes O-I suggestion got in under a month and was already passed.

8 Likes

What’s wrong with the Ha-Go and Ke-Ni? First time I heard about this.

Definitely. Funny hwo the Na-To is from the Type 4 Chi-So, which is just a modified Chi-To chassis.

I want this as well. (Ka-To). Something about Japanese open SPGs are sexy

5 Likes

It has a wrong gun, the 3d model suggests it should achieve higher velocities = higher penetration, and could use a better shell too:

The ke-ni has the wrong turret and hull model, front hull should be similar in shape to so-ki and afaik the turret should look like on the ka-mi

3 Likes

Ah, very interesting actually

I think it would be better to have both the early and late version for the Ha-Go. Keep the protoype version Ke-Ni, have the production ver as well

They only needed to change the gun name and add the Type 1 AP round. Both Type 94 and Type 98 guns look the same so there is no need for remodeling.

Apparently Gaijin needs more than 5 years to coding a new round for a tank that still has some of the worst penetration in rank 1.

6 Likes

When Na-To is fully covered with canvas tarps.

8 Likes

What the base color of low tier Japanese tanks should have been.

5 Likes
Spoiler

10_APFSDS1

10_APFSDS2

1 Like

nice where did you get the pic from?

Guy I know sends me interesting stuff he comes across. From what I could understand, Type 10 APFSDS has a core length of 748mm.

Right now, it’s 627mm in-game. None of these photos would stand up to a bug report though.

Spoiler

1 Like

the core lenght its correct its supossed to be 748 mm, it states other info there aswell such as total shell lenght and diameter and chamber pressure

This one is wrong as Japan measures the length while ignoring the fins. So the 748 would go from tip to the bottom of the rod.

Isn’t it divided by whether it is the length of the APFSDS or the length of the Penetrator?

A cute SPH firing every 6 second :)

6 Likes