General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

I will start writing a suggestion to model the turret traverse that incorporates the limited the degrees to keep the gun stable, such as the 15 degrees/sec that is used for disturbances. Is there any hard proof of a tank using the full power of the turret traverse to keep it still when the hull is rotating?

Finished bug reports for the ST-A 1 and ST-A 2 models.
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/EwLWtkK9O13q
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/GfnkNJvM89jc

1 Like

also, I remember that @WaretaGarasu was going to remake some type 10 issues, but nothing ever came of that. are there any status updates on that?

1 Like

It has been fixed and is pretty good now!

They did ? Which update was it ? s it recent ?

M44 SPH a backward 155mm self-propelled howitzer.

4 Likes

Update 2.31.1.50

Type 89 Fix
taken from Type 89 ATGM Flight Model - #25 by LuaJa

2 Likes

Hey, i had some issues while maling it, hopefully i should make them after im back from holidays.

Ahh ! i haven’t play much of 89FV, but if it is really fixed then that is a really good news. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

4 Likes

Screw them anime pillows, i need these official JGSDF mascots as 3D decorations.
They have the cute stare that looking into your eyes before blasting up your tank in second lol

Spoiler

10 Likes

Need ones of these to strap them in front of my tank lol

3 Likes

Bravo six going dark.

One of my priorities for the re suggestion.

2 Likes

The Type 61 really deserves to be split to multiple variants like the Type 74 was. The current one seems like a mix of Type 61 and Type 61 (B)

1 Like

As far as i know there are about 3 official variants.
The initial production.
The night battle type.
And the upgraded vehicles with smoke tubes installed and repainted from OD green to two tone camouflage which also happen to be the one we have in the game.

Currently we have no B-type but there are two versions consisted of the early version with no smoke dischargers and late version with smoke dischargers installed.

We could have two more variants of the initial production type 61 and the type 61 (B).
But i don’t think the initial type 61 is necessary since it is just a worse type 61 and it won’t like be placed below it since the type 61 at 6.3 is already pretty low as it is.

For me i just want at least one more of mass-produced Type 61 variant especially the B-type and i will be happy.

1 Like

A lesson learned from the Ukrainian war .

It seems to be used for hiding from drones, it can also be effective at catching suicide drones.

4 Likes

SDF Tank Crews Sometime During '80s.

Spoiler

And yes, that is an M3A1 ‘‘Grease gun’’ developed by the United States during World War 2.
It was officially adopted by the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force as 11.4mm submachine gun M3A1 and was used by tank crew members as Personal Defense Weapon (PDW), as well as anti-tank squads of infantry units equipped with the Type 60 SPRG and personnel from the anti-aircraft special forces.
Additionally, a small number of M3A1 guns were also used by the Maritime Self-Defense Force.
It was continued to be used even after the 9mm Minebea PM-9 was introduced as a replacement. The replacement was completed in 2011…
x.com

9 Likes

Happy new year everyone, may Gaijin bless us with fixes and buffs to the Japanese TT

10 Likes

Amen to that! Happy New Years!!! Let us hope Japan Tech Tree continues receiving improvements and buffs. Please no more nerfs, sad to see it.

4 Likes

Happy New Year! How has everyone’s experience with the new Type 99 been? For me, it’s been really good, I was able to kill two Maus in two shots when I was stock. Hopefully Japan can receive more improvements and vehicles this coming year.

3 Likes