General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

I was planning on making one for the Ke-Ni Otsu, but glad you got to it instead. hopefully it gets approved!

And did you summit the suggestion ? Because mine is gone and it is no longer in the pending which means they removed my suggestion.

Nope. I was gonna write it after submitting the Ki-To suggestion today. That’s really weird they removed it? Your suggestions are of high quality.

btw I think the Ke-Ni otsu would be a good replacement for the Ha-Go commander

3230636D5350475F32736D6C2E706E67
I dont think ive seen the chi-ha 20cm here yet. So i might as well being it up, its a similar situation to the ostwind ii and ta-ha where we aren’t 100% sure ifnit was finished and what exactly it looked like (some discussion and various sources here:WW2 Japanese self propelled 20cm gun | Secret Projects Forum)

3 Likes

A further addition to the Japanese land navy if it was to be added.

After contacting with the mod, they accidentally denied it, but it is up now.

(┐「ε:)

5 Likes

The only thing we got out of the teaser was a bunch of Type 89 got completely annihilated lol

10 Likes

Thats brutal 🥲

1 Like

Japan for sure isn’t in the guest list of this update :D

yeah japan its getting nothing this update for the looks of it

If I were a chinese main I would complain and Gaijin would change the teaser OMEGALUL

3 Likes

Just sad man…

2 Likes

Let’s just wait until dev stream and see what they have to offer. Hopefully it is not the Mutsu they have been spending their time on.

1 Like

Will upload the comparison between the three tanks later.
That part is where you will see just how incredibly fast the Type 10 turret can traverse.

4 Likes

CatLeapGIF

My hope if nothing useful arrives lol truly hoping!

There could be also updates to existing vehicles, like maybe giving the Type 81c its ARH missile.

1 Like

Type 10 mobility buff? Might be to much cope though

If only…

Or a replenishment time buff too.

Dragoon did a Bug report for that and the excuse was balancing issues

1 Like

Yea, I know, but maybe they’ll buff it a bit to keep it strong as more nations get beefier tanks/lineups.