General Japanese & JASDF General Discussion

I want the Ki-202

1 Like

It can be added or can be not. Anyway we has Ar 234 or Canberra with no guns

Bad comparisons since like i iterated in the first post the Ki-115 & Kikka (Early) only has 1 bomb drop while the Ar-234 B-2 has 3 bomb drops (3x 500kg or 1x 1000kg and 2x 250kg bombs), Back in the day the Ar-234 B-2 can take out a base no problems at all while a single 800kg cannot even destroy a base in one go you need at least two 800kg bombs to take out a base. Canberra Mk.2 is an even worse comparison to the Ki-115 & Kikka (Early) since the Canberra is a dedicated bomber that has no problem taking out bases and in this patch was made even stronger by the fact it can carry 2 4000lbs bombs

I am not sure about this plane. So modern equipment in so bad performance platform. With it’s speed it is 1.0 BR but weapon is as minimum from 6.0. I doubt that it will be added

The Israeli Spitfire Mk.IXc would like a word with you in regards to that. The FD-25 Defender is a COIN/Ground Attack aircraft not a fighter so performance on it’s own let alone the main metric should not determine it’s BR placement. Finally speed isn’t everything in COIN/Ground Attack, there is other factors in play

Why it is on 10.0? FS-T-2 Kai is the whole copy of F-1 because it was F-1 prototype.

It can still be added as a Event or Squadron vehicle (leaning towards the latter), the only reason why the FS-T2 Kai seems to be a copy of the F-1 is because the F-1 ingame is of the Early Configuration. The F-1’s in the Later Configurations cannot be added since it there are two options; not give the F-1 flares but either make it be too OP or completely useless or give the F-1 flares but at the cost of angering the Historical Accuracy Purists

In terms of other Japanese aircraft that can be added as “Strike” aircraft i can’t really think of anything else. Maybe the P1Y1c (P1Y1 mod.11 Hei) and P1Y2-S but that may be stretching it. The Fuji MT-X could be another option that isn’t a great option either since it was only existed as a mockup. Finally there are the Ki-79b (Ki-79 Otsu) and B5M though lower tiers aren’t really lacking in CAS options. The A6M7 can be split into a couple of variants too as well as adding in the A6M8 and re-classifying the already existing A6M5 Hei & A6M6c into “Strike” Aircraft

1 Like

Not sure where but G8N1 seem like having a bug where the wing structure isn’t strong enough. 1 hit at the wing will make the whole wing become metal structure and lose control, can somebody send a bug report of this issues?