GAZ-66 with ZU-23-2

(i guess i created previous topic in wrong section)

Gaz 66 truck with ZU23

Is it needed? Not really? But it would be definietly be a fun addition, potential meme truck, that actually is historically accurate. Cool addition, without need to dig some obscure prototypes or “object” tanks.

This vehicle would pave the way for more cool “technicals” in future. We already have cool italian truck, we had “mad max style” event, why not go step further. Couple reference photos:

5 Likes

I want to suggest this vehicle, just dont have the time due to high school finals being in october.

Massive support, definitely vote ye if you make a suggestion.

tried to make a suggestion, but it was instantly removed :/

This was already suggested, so don’t worry about suggesting it

what do you mean? Cant find it

I always use google docs or microsoft word and save my suggestions first, so if they get removed, I just pop them back in.

Here it is. It’s not the exact same but it’s a Zis gun on the back of a truck

Springbuck ZU-23-2 - Suggestions / Ground - War Thunder — official forum

Different chassis can definitely get a separate suggestion, even some vehicles of different production period even gets approved.

Like I said, it’s not the exact same, but it’s pretty damn close. I’m sorry I can’t tell the difference between one truck with a gun o the back and another

Either ways correcting the truck is not what I intended, the suggestion removal was unjustified.

1 Like

Okay

Really? Where? I was actively looking for it, but found nothing. Can you please link it?

EDIT: Oh, you mean that abomination. Well, it is not a GAZ 66, so not really what i want

Lol, looks like I’m letting a lot of people down in this thread

i dont think justification has anything to do with this.
it is up to the suggestion moderators to decide if your suggestion is UP TO STANDARDS, the lack of which is usually the only reason why suggestions get denied.
if you meant that it got accepted and then removed?
i think you mustve done something wrong there as well such as changing the title or vehicle name

As Thatz also said, write it like you actually have interest in it

1 Like