Game crashes when X is hit

So this is a really weird bug, Every time I hit X in air RB I just crash. Like game entirely crashes and only that key effects it, Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still it happens. Not sure what the issue but its getting annoying because I just want to play the game.

Is X by any chance bound to

“Switch Radar/IRST search on/off”

If its not, what is X bound to? Try unbinding everything bound to X and bind them to different keys. Then see if any cause a CTD

Someone else had something that sounded very similar

1 Like

Its very weird, It only crashes my game when I’m in aircraft. Rn X is binded to marketing targets, when I swapped the button that one worked find its just X in aircraft that completely crashes my game. I have 0 idea why this happens and ive restart both my game and PC multiple times, as well as uninstalling the game twice. Ive submitted a ticket but idk if it’ll get fixed, Its really weird ive yet to try it with chat I guess i’ll just wait till either a hotfix shows up or some solution is discovered.

There are a lot of issues at the moment, I just had a CTD as well when I tried to “toggle radar search on/off” in a naval match. So I dont think this is an issue with you alone. I suspect its game wide

Its so weird because it seems to just be different keys

Yeah, I have no idea what is going on, because the same keybind doesnt cause a CTD in the same way when toggling radar in an aircraft, but I can cause a CTD everytime in a naval test drive

I’ve created a bug report with my issue. All we can do is wait