Game Crash and Keep Crashing, no Error Message in 2 days

Hello Guys, mybe someone have same problem with me,
i think yesterday this problem start, i want start match pick tank and click ready game closed no error message,and i try to rejoin to match, click ready and CLOSE immediately, before that day the game running well no error no issues. ✌

2 Likes

there you go, this is not just me but alot people having same problems 😹

2 Likes

Did you try updating your video card driver and restarting the computer? Preferably do a clean install.
Some people had this problem weeks ago and this fixed their problem.

hi, same to me. At planes RB allways it crashed, when opening a map, or when the battle is over.
At battle start the map can be opened, but after some time playing, WT crashes.

1 Like

i got the same issue when playing air rb

same, bvvd plz!!

Have the same problem… the strange thing is when i play the event mode with the “West-Side” i can play… but with the “East-Side” Crash to Desktop when i want to pick a vehicle…

Same here its crashing like crazy

Nothing helps.
EAC reinstall, WT reinstall, Windows Updates, Graphic card update etc, nothing helps.

I tried this, after updating the drivers and restarting my computer, but after playing a few games the problem has already happened. (Also, I tried uninstalling War Thunder and reinstalling it, but it still didn’t fix the problem)

they need to fix this asap its such bs, i joined a game with a 200% rp boost and 500% sl boost and it crashed then i try join back and same happened.

Exactly the same…

exact same issue. love the crew lock i get lol.

Literally happened to me today too, jumped in with a 200% RP and 150% SL and then crash, been trying to troubleshoot since. Clearly now I’m here and pissed

yeah I thought it might be an eac problem and after trying everything even uninstalling and reinstalling it still would crash

same here, tried to play the game and it just closes itself with no messages or anything…