Gaijin needs to up their moderating on user names

Our clan got a new member , a random Russian with a user name that is strongly neo-nazi /white supremacy related. He good kicked immediately of course, and user name was reported.

How that was allowed in the first place is one thing, but a global player search listed me 20 active players with this number as their nick.

All of them were seemingly Russian, but let us not get into geopolitics. I’m not strong in separating Russian vs Balkan languages either.

What I don’t understand is that Gaijin hasn’t made a simple algorithm to prevent offensive user names. “Z” is probably hard to target, but let me educate Gaijin on this number -as we all hope you are oblivious to it’s meaning rather than allowing it

Kick them all.

4 Likes

I agree with this, a few weeks ago one of my teammates were named “MiG-23 M*lf”

Please tell me you didnt report that…
Thats quite possibly THE funniest name ive seen

1 Like

I did bruh, was kinda funny tho

Yikes.

Unless you are a middle aged lesbian I can’t see that MILF is strongly offensive

1 Like

In the US, that is a term of endearment… A compliment. It’s a GOOD thing to be one of those.

2 Likes

one day i found a guy called SemenWarrior, made me cry 😔

Lesbians, MILFs or white supremacists?

Really bro…?

MILF lmfao, as I replied to your post containing it.

1 Like

I’m on mobile. Can’t see which you replied to

1 Like

I disagree with that i’m anti SUS

anti SUS ?

If you see my link above, 1488 refers to 14 words, a white supremacy quote, and 88 that refers to HH. Which was a popular greeting in Germany in the 30s and early 40s.

In relation to that, I can’t see that milf is comparably offensive and larger issues has to be addressed first

…that’s utter nonsense as the “Heil Hitler” salute was made mandatory (for all public servants first and later for most civilians and armed forces) - and enforced with prison / KZ if they refused to perform it.

Popular greeting - lmao.

Do some research before you post fact-free opinions…

2 Likes

what does the [email protected] mean in your name? Same as the psn and xbox players?

Yes

is that like Windows live?

nvm i can use google lmfao

There are still squadrons (more than 22) and names in this game with (Waffen)SS also gamer names with heavy Nazism afflictions, but nothing happens after reports as it seems…

1 Like