Gaijin need to add spall liners to Chinese vehicles

A chinese guy posted the round’s manual on the forum but it was removed for probably being classified.

3 Likes

Well how are we supposed to show Gaijin the round if theres no info on it. (classified means it doesn’t exist in WT)

3 Likes

Maybe we can try finding some brochure or similar documents. Was it ever shown in any military expo?

Some reports can also find their traces, but most of China’s weapon report titles only mention certain types of shells/missiles/fighter jets, rather than specific names

1 Like

There’s another round called DTC201 it pens even more. Almost 860mm RHA

3 Likes

There’s actually two new APFSDS rounds that China apparently has, I have the pictures of both of the schematics and information, however, it’s questionable if they are even real…they’re called DTC17 and DTC201

1 Like

If anybody has info on this maybe we can create a forum and a suggestion.

1 Like

If you are talking about the manual then I have seen it as well. But dont post it before talking to a technical moderator.

1 Like

IMO its probably more important to focus on 30mm ammunition than 125mm within the current meta. China operates many IFV & SPAAs using the same 30x165mm caliber. China may have produced dozens of different 30mm round compatible with both the current 2x IFVs in game as well as many future vehicles. We don’t even have a thread to catalog this mess:

30mm Ammo Mess

Whatever the hell this is

The Chinese 125mm is still adequate at top tier, with good ballistics & post pen- survivability is a greater concern for MBTs- IMO the ifvs are the ones who could use more of the ammo bump.

1 Like

Yeah, actually do we have some programmable ammo or ammo with fuses? It would drastically improve anti air capabilities for the ZBD04A.

If it is an equivalent to the 3BM60 wouldn’t it be useless? from in game penetration values it would be a boost of 3mm of pen… please correct me if i’m wrong.

Have not put it in the WT’s fomula yet. Every new rounds need to test with that fomula first to get it WT’s performance.
But in the future, when ZTZ-99B introduced, maybe it will come as a top tier rounds since the charictic of it is different then the current top rounds.

So it would be a better round overall compared to the DCT10-125?

Yeah, it should be.

1 Like

Moderators deleted a post containing DTC 17’s manual. So it may not be public.

Can’t we just ask a moderator?

yes. @Gunjob

Can anybody show/post a pic of the ZTZ99B?

No. That doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

Yeah i know, i meant if there were any renderings or leaked images of it.