Gaijin fix the bombers

Who is asking for all these new tanks and aircraft when entire plane lines are terrible?

And what’s with this damage model? Seriously, that’s the biggest problem!

Wings snap like bamboo sticks, and gunners have worse aim than newborns with guns.

I don’t even know what was in the last update—who’s asking for these things?

Fix your game, Gaijin.

4 Likes

Top tier mains who only care about top tier and nothing else. Who cares if the balance of some nation’s vehicles is atrocious when that nation has a couple good top tier vehicles. Or why care about low tier, when there is a brand new shiny top tier jet that will destroy balance for the next few months.

4 Likes

What i do not get is how the hell did they release a battlepass bomber with a bugged cockpit placeholder? How was this not caught in testing?

I tried flying the pbm in sim. A big part of sim’s appeal is cockpit view. It is a placeholder. A placeholder for a reward vehicle.

But thatd be fineish. “Bomber cockpits too hard to model” they say. Modders recreating apollo command modules for ksp might say otherwise.

What is not fine to me though is that when i switch to bomb sights or gunners, my co pilot warps outside the cockpit and sits there riding the wing or sth. I am on phone so images is hard but i posted a screenshot of it into the pbm thread.