let me try that then
Using TWS HDN is insane this why people cant buy premiuns
using TWS HDN is insane 🥀 this was for BVR your not supposed to hard lock that’s insane
just realized you were playing the su-30MKK, you should use SRC PD for all aspect searching. head on is better at very long range, but the range of your normal SRC PD is adequate.
I’m usually on HMS PD since it has that at 20KM very good for non BVR or mid BVR but this was the very beginning of the match using HDN so I only see targets coming toward me and the middle of the map which is mostly everybody and this was me attempting BVR but failed because of radar they would see the launch of I’m hard locking which is why BVR in TWS HDN is much better
and its not exactly head on either they can be quite at a angle actually just so you guys know I haven’t changed radar settings in months
you have normal TWS PD
![]()
no no I dont

This is TWS all aspect ( just say TWS for you )

yes it was my filter ty venndigo but as we can see here my radar is tracking targets even targets about 70 degrees away from my direction

yes that is the button… of doom and death…
Is that the Chinese premium Su-30MKK? That thing has one of the worst radars for it’s BR, I absolutely hate how horrible it is to play basically blindly. TWS PD is somehow worse than the TWS HDN, idk if it’s supposed to be like that or something is broken by Gaijin.
Wtf
They definitely made things in the codes. or mess it up smh.
hah
Not like it has HMS which you’ll be using 90% of the time and only a handful of other vehicles at that tier have
F16XL does the same or better with just TWS for BVR with the downside of no HMS so I would say the radar situation for su30MKK is pretty fair for its BR. TWS HDN is only faster because of radar pulses and ground clutter issues making it easier to use for the opening BVR in my opinion. Then after the fighter ball starts in the middle HMS PD best radar mode. Also the reason I don’t like my F4E right now no HMS PD and stocked at 2 aim9Bs with no bombs.
Also perhaps the reason people think the early F22 when added will struggle is because HMD didn’t meet F22 for some time so f16XL is a perfect F22 practice. The RWR is actually bad For su30MKK. J-16 will be the greatest upgrade for su30MKK players.
is bad in every russian base fighters