Gaijin and modern NATO armor

it’s gonna take them years to fix it

that doesn’t matter if your in ariete

You should really start including evidence for your claims in your posts.

Because I’m pretty certain that if you attempted to include evidence, you’d notice how all of your claims are false in the process.

so every tank in game now means t90m t80bvm, leopard 2a7 and strv 122… youre just casually forgetting most of the nations in game.

i already made a topic about this issue and showed the details of the replay u can check that out, and i play with the sep v2 and it’s already happened quite several times now, i rewatched the killcam and it’s 100% the right turret cheek getting penned.

does most of the nations ingame got 28% winrate?

well if a leclerc can get a good win rate… so does an abrams just get good.

1 Like

If the nation with the actual worst tank (Italy) has a higher win rate its a skill issue

1 Like

wow you just solved the problem of the century, thanks for the best idea i’ve ever had, now Africa isn’t dying from hunger anymore.

No change is going to help with the brainless clickbait mobs getting mowed.

it’s based on the matchmaking, italy always plays with the germany and sweden on the same team, or germany-sweden-italy-french-russia in the same, that’s why it always wins most of matches, while USA gotta face all of them, so again is it a skill issue that most abrams i see get +3 kills per tank, but eventually they lose cz they gotta shoot strvs and leos three shots just to die?

i don’t see any clickbaits anymore, cz people already lost hope of the abrams getting its real armor not this 40 year old junk from the 80’s.

just spawned as a helicopter and got shot down already but a missile made for tanks, my radar couldn’t detect him, average russia CAS in 2024

you don’t have a radar

Made for ships and isn’t even related to what we are talking about

the Ah-1z is equipped with a radar

AH-64D does the AH-1Z doesn’t

it doesnt…

2 Likes

i assume he means RWR which wouldn’t work against a Su25

1 Like