Future WarThunder

Have you guys wondered are there anymore tanks to put in warthunder?
I know there are a lot of more ships they can add and new generation jets for America & Russia, I’m not sure what other countries have tho?
If you look at a few other games like World of Warships & Modern Warfare (I think Modern Warfare are also Gaijin) there are tons of ships to add, especially missle ships will be cool.
But I mostly wonder about tanks, where will their max br stand tho?

(PLS DON’T ARGUE LIKE SOME PEOPLE YESTERDAY BC IT GOT REMOVED AND THIS IS A NON-ADVERTISEMENT)

1 Like

So for adding more vehicles at the end of the trees we’re pretty much capped out by the current requirements for a vehicle to be added as we’re literally on the current in service vehicles for most nations.
That being said there’s still A LOT of ww2 and cold war stuff that can still be added. Like an entire line of UK armoured cars and Light tanks

Wishlist for Germany (WIP)

Spoiler

PERSONAL BIAS ALERT

Pakistan + Bangladesh Joint Tech Tree

I’m still quietly awaiting for Object 770, Object 272M and IS-7 obr. 1946

1 Like

War Thunder is far from being out of vehicles to add. However, it is pretty much out of new top machines to push the envelope further, at least for ground. Air and naval have a lot of room still. In ground, they have about 1 more set of vehicles left to add (Leopard 2 A7 HU, M1A2 SEPv3, Leopard 2 A8, T-90M obr. 2023, Merkava Mk. 4 Barak, etc.). Everything else we get will likely be sidegrades. I think we will see a large increase in subtrees in the next year or two and a lot more sidegrades such as those 130 mm and 140 mm gun-armed tanks in the trees.

1 Like

China has enough vehicles missing to create an entire new tech tree by itself.

This image compilation I made doesn’t even cover half (or even one quarter, when going into variants)… Just a list of Chinese vehicles that I personally like the most…

2 Likes

Imo I think the future of the game relies on the devs fixing top tier at its current state its shit and they are very far from running out of vehicles they just need to work ane the game and fix god damn naval.

1 Like