Future Triple Vehicle Packs

it was also west german lol
image

Let’s not try and excuse the atrocity that is a Pacific War themed Skink premium in a US vehicle pack. When the only Skink to see combat was with the 2nd Canadian Armoured Brigade attached to the British 2nd Army.

I wasn’t? I outright stated that the “Pacific Skink” could not exist in real life, even if Skink production hadn’t been cancelled shortly after production started.

Wow nice French “Fading Empire Pack”. I would pre order that pack just get decent french verhicles line up.

1 Like

I agree, though I’d like to potentially see something like the ERC Kriss-20 added instead. I made two mock ups of the packs, the first is a slight change on the French one:

Spoiler

The second is based on @Spr4yz 's suggested Vietnam pack:

Spoiler

I’ll put together a few more down the line.

1 Like

So unfortunately it looks like the new triple pack isn’t nearly the same value as the last one. I’ll do a more in depth topic down the line, but the new triple packs, due to their pricing at $60, provide much less value than the rank III packs

The new pack is $25 more, but there is no change in the GE or premium time in the pack, so you’re paying $8.33 more per vehicle for the jump from rank III to rank IV.

rank IV triple pack

rank III triple pack

However, based on store packs at 50% off, the value of rank IV premium ground vehicles is only about $6 more than rank III vehicles, accounting for GE and premium in the pack.

That means that the new triple pack is $50 worth of GE and premiums being sold for $60, which is disappointing to say the least

Hopefully they either add more GE/Premium time to the pack or reduce its price to keep it in line with the original triple packs

3 Likes

They likely won’t as they’ll argue the higher ranks of the vehicles and their modifiers equate to those prices

1 Like

That’s the thing though, I’ve already factored that in

If you compare the pricing for rank III packs ($30, 1000 GE, 7 days premium) with a rank IV pack ($40, 1000 GE, 7 days premium) you’ll find that that at half off, the cost to move from rank III to rank IV is about $5 (using 50% off prices, $20-$15=$5)

So since rank IV triple pack had the same Ge and Premium time, it should be $35 + 3x$5 =$50

The extra $10 in cost has come out of nowhere, and reduces the value of the pack

You can just buy three rank IV packs for the same price ($20 when discounted) for the same price, and get the same number of vehicles plus and additional 2000 GE and 7 days premium time

If you argue this with the snail, none of us can save you from the 10$ FPV drone they send to you lol, you’re asking to many questions, next you’re gonna ask about Snailzilla and that’s gonna be a worse fate lol

1 Like