I stand corrected for the 74 and M/42
Centurions I wouldn’t have counted for a WW2 pack but that still leaves out SPAA at 5.7
So we have a 5.7 tank a 2.7 tank and no SPAA
I stand corrected for the 74 and M/42
Centurions I wouldn’t have counted for a WW2 pack but that still leaves out SPAA at 5.7
So we have a 5.7 tank a 2.7 tank and no SPAA
With the new Russian pack (IS-2M + T-44 + Praga) I think it’s no longer confined to WW2 which helps
They are all on a lineup, my problem is swedish lineups,
Unless you think a Cent, a Veak, and a ZSU constitute a lineup that would actually be bought.
The Strv 74 is a decade post-war, too. But as I’ve already explained, these multi pack vehicles aren’t necessarily 1:1 recreations of specific historic vehicles, they’ll often instead just draw inspiration from a variety of contemporary camouflages from the specific nation. I included the Centurion as an example of the kind of field camos that the Swedes were making in the early Cold War.
Once again, I very, very clearly wasn’t suggesting a pack with the M/42 and Strv 74 together.
Imo the best Swedish pack would be at 5.7 with a pair of Strv 74s, one with some camo netting and one with some foliage, both with some cool vismods (logs, fuel cans etc) and then an Lvkv M/43 for the anti-air (alongside a long overdue tech-tree Lvkv M/43). The M/43 already comes with some nice vismod examples:


This would be a functional lineup of representative, frontline-service Swedish vehicles of the 1950s.
Knowing gaijin the M/43 would be pack exclusive let’s not give them ideas, I already expect the weird Sturmi to be gate keeped for money over a TT model
I’d say it would be better to add a Finish pack as they hold two different models of ZSU-23-2 on two separate trucks alongside a Sturmi with APDS ammo and concrete armor alongside the T-34-75 (with the 85mm after tests) as the gun collar was different from the Soviet one.
(We could get a bunch of Sturmi models so it’s not too big to lose one of them as a pack)
So far the only vehicles exclusive to the triple packs have been Russian ones, so I hope that the majority of (ideally all) future pack additions are just vismods of domestic TT designs
I mean it’s not unlikely for Sweden, the majority of the unique Finnish vehicles are all premium/event. No real reason to assume gaijin wouldn’t do the same thing here.
I’m pretty surprised the J35J isn’t being sold to us as a new pack but who knows
It is a shame there’s been so little Finnish content (and Swedish content as a whole, especially over the last two updates)
Unrelated to this topic in particular, but i’s like to see Sweden get some new IFVs with 40-50mm cannons instead of the bushmaster for top tier
If we get high tier packs you could do a CV90 only pack
Also tbf we knew Finland wasn’t getting another ground addition until 2027 after the T-50 came out. Air was pretty unlikely but it wasn’t confirmed like ground was, tbh most of us had hoped for a Finnish triple vehicle pack but that dream died when we had it confirmed nothing for Finland ground was planned the rest of the year.
Realistically I’d kill for gaijin to bring the Finnish KV-1 in for Finland, (I know they said they’d never do it) but still would be solid for a vehicle for a triple vehicle pack.
God I hated all of those packs. Sure, it’s great for grinding and in some cases a lineup but the anachronism is terrible.
Yeah it doesn’t make much sense especially following the release of the Rafale and the player counts for that amount of time, I doubt Britain is anything special in players compared to other nations
do that and they wont impliment a tech tree one
Well 3 rank VI tanks with 4000 GE and 30 days of premium would be ~$80
Biggest catch is finding a line up that pairs with an spaa for sweden.
If Sweden got Triton, that could be a core of a solid triple pack
Tridon is a whole can of worms to not add.
Could just add LVKV proto or TriAd
Both fill the SPAA role
Additionally could just add a up armored LVKV with netting as it’s had that before. Same with all the others, there’s a ridiculous number of CV90s left to be added
CV9025
CV90C Lemur sight
CV90CV90C lemur + 40mm grenade launcher
Chameleon
CV90 AMAP
CV90 RAFAEL
CV90 Mjölnir
CV90 Reece
CV9030N
CV9030 MK.3N
CV9030 N. Mk1 MCT-30 prototype 1
Proto 2, 3, 4 and proto 5
CV90 MK.IV 50mm
CV90 MK.IV 35mm
CV90 AMOS
ECT ECT there’s basically a unending amount they could add
Additionally SPAA isn’t a real problem on Sweden, the main problem is getting gaijin to add it to them.
To be honest, it is better to add some CAS planes instead of SPAAs in the pack. or it will make Gaijin make less money…
Not a terrible idea, personally I’d rather an SPAA but to each their own
It’s a mixed bag
I wish that the first Russian pack came with a yak instead of a German spaa
Again to each their own
The core problem is the lack of true national identity. If Gaijin committed to adding unique, historically accurate vehicles and aircraft for each nation instead of recycling the same designs across multiple tech trees, players would be far more motivated to try different nations.
It’s incredibly frustrating to invest time grinding four nations, only to reach the next two and find the same tanks or aircraft you’ve already played through multiple times.
Believe me, I’ve grinded a lot since 2012
