Hello. After today’s Sky Odyssey update, the FSR option completely disappeared from my graphics settings.
I am using the native Linux version of War Thunder through Steam installed via Flatpak.
System:
OS: Fedora Silverblue
Steam: Flatpak
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT
Graphics API: Vulkan
War Thunder: native Linux client
Before the Sky Odyssey update, FSR was available and worked normally. Immediately after today’s update, the FSR option disappeared from the graphics settings.
Other anti-aliasing/upscaling options are still available, but without FSR the image is either heavily aliased or noticeably blurry, depending on the option used.
A friend of mine is also playing War Thunder on Linux after the same update, but FSR is still available for him. He is using an NVIDIA RTX 5060, so the issue may possibly be related to AMD GPUs or a specific Vulkan/driver configuration.
I did not intentionally change my graphics settings or game configuration before the issue appeared.
Could you please confirm whether FSR is still supposed to be available on the Linux client and whether this is a known issue?
Same with me, I was using FSR with vulkan until the update, after the update cannot use FSR anymore, neither TAA, when I set TAA the game crashes. FSR was the only thing making the game sharp and beautiful in the linux. I really wish they bring back.
They fixed TAA on vulkan but no sign of FSR, please enable FSR again on vulkan, TAA is pixelated, FSR is way more clean and sharp. The game looks trash without the FSR
I believe there was a misunderstanding. I am playing on Linux (Pop!_OS) using the native Linux client, not Windows. The driver versions 26.8.1 and 26.7.1 you mentioned are for AMD Adrenalin on Windows.
My system uses the open-source Linux drivers (Mesa version 26.1.6). FSR was working perfectly on this exact same setup and driver until the latest War Thunder update, which made the FSR option disappear completely from the graphics menu.