Fox is still overpowered

You literally say you are heavily biased towards the fox

1 Like

Doesn’t mean he’s wrong.

1 Like

Idc if the fox goes to 8.0 or 7.3 but saying stuff like that means he is most likely exaggerating or stretching the truth to try to make the fox stay as it is or be better

1 Like

Overmatch can be wacky at times.

Funno how thin the side playes are but it is the same idea behind how tiger 88 pens the centurio forehead

I’m pretty sure IRL there’s so much stuff between the commander and gunner/loader areas of the turret that even without the proposed APHE fixes, no fragmentation would be able to go into the cupola and kill everyone in the tank. But as always, conveniently not modeled.

2 Likes

I’ll have to say, the more I play 7.7, the more I hate the marders. They can’t seem to do anything to my mk3 without their MILANs, but they always take out my gun before I get a shot off and my mg is useless. So we’re both just sitting there spraying the other without end.

1 Like

Triple fox enjoyer hussar gang

1 Like

So am I, it’s why I am trying to maintain it’s realistic status in game by arguing with Gopniks and preventing the devs from taking their wails of misery seriously, because it’s happened in the past and I do not want my favourite vehicle ruined due to some whining about it when it’s completely accurate so far.

3 Likes

Define “exceptional” because the Is-3 / Is-6 / is-4m / T-10A, can’t pen the Maus unless your barrel is quite literally shoved into the lower side of it.

And all of these can die to the maus a bit too easily if im honest. SYX simulations showed that the Maus really shouldn’t be able to head on the IS-4M as easily as it does in game.

Pretty much every other heavy can kill a maus easier

Biased ≠ balanced

Hmm, my favorite vehicle, the Ka-50 was nerfed
It first got dropped from
•1200mm pen to 1000
•Br increased
•Then got the nerf to firing all its ATGMs one after another.
•Then its sp cost got massively increased due to its proxy fuse in the Vikhir.

I didn’t complain about it, other than the pen, because they reduced the pen from its realistic pen to a fictional pen for balance. And otherwise it was fair and balanced with the nerfs, and realistic all in the same.

I do have a realistic complaint regarding other helis, the Mi-35 is an over B’rd heli, and all its counter parts are at 10.3 but they greatly outclass it. But that’s for the purpose of balancing it.

All of these changes were desperately needed for overall balance at top tier and the ATGM changes were only performed under the pretence of more realism, none of which can be applied to the Fox since it’s been modelled very well and can’t have it’s pen or mobility adjusted without outcry since it’s practically unwarranted, the only nerf the fox can or should feasibly see is yet another BR bump but that would only make it more potent so it’s a catch 22 for you;
Leave it as is and have to occasionally face an annoying tank or have it go up and be massively more problematic at a BR where it fights thinner armour and even more premium players…

4 Likes

In the specific context of it vs a Chinese helicopter, yes.

1 Like

the game spaghetti code does not care about what you think “should” happen

and?

I am not sure a fox will win against a Z-10

Honestly its the most effective anti air option the British have at 7.7

I’ve shot down a good few helis with the Fox.

You mean the Skink is no good for dealing with Helis? :P

I wonder why… They are from the same era… and same BR :P

I have shot down scimitars in SQB with a warrior, rardens has a good muzzle vel but the fire rate is subpotimal

1 Like

Just wait till you can shoot down a Scimitar with a Scimitar :D

So pretty much everything else needs a buff according to you then.
Especially the poor BTRs.

I mean I’m down. Either buff all the other light tanks, or nerf the fox am I right?
(Again, higher br = higher rewards)

And most ATGM nerfs were for tanks…
May I remind you Tiger UHT didn’t get nerfed as hard an it has FNF IR ATGMs which you can fire all of them, then land and repeat over and over for free kills while hiding behind a hill.

But you’re right, down with USSR! I’ll get my pitchfork (since Uk can’t own guns)