FOX-3: Active Radar Homing Missiles

Same year service means nothing for the technology used.
The F-22 raptor was introduced into service 2005. So was the Xbox 360. would you say they are as technologically advanced as each other?

The maxim machine gun came 1884. so did the Colt Lightning Carbine.

the year it was invented/introduced says literally nothing on how advanced something is.

1 Like

F-15C for US and Israel, upgraded J for Japan.

Potentially a J-11B for China

This is just based of a single dev blog with 2 pictures

2 Likes

Then african people in 1300’s-1800’s were fairly equal in technology when european came in with Riffles/Guns and other stuff?

That’s exactly what you’ve just implied there,… you’re completely ignoring reality,…

is it better than the F16C or is it not worth grinding for it its another F15 just with amraams.

The J-11A MLU can use the R-77.

Does the F-15C MSIP get an HMD?

You compared a stealth, state of the art plane with a budget home videogame console. I am comparing missile released in the same year. Your comparison is stupid

it’s an MSIP II which means it gets JHMCS like the F-16C

2 Likes

It’s variety. Gets 8 AMRAAMs max versus 6. Less ground ordnance but potentially a TGP for 2 LGBs

1 Like

Yes but that’s the boring option. They specificed PL-12s which requires J-11B to the best of my knowledge

It should have JHMCS, but the F-15A should also have an HMD and doesn’t so who knows what they will do

You better increase the BR range to at least 14.0 and decompress the fricking game already. If you continue compressing the air a bit more it might cause a block hole.

Again, we aren’t talking about africa, tanks or Xboxes. We are talking about missiles from technological rivals at the time. Propose a single argument why the AIM-120B shouldn’t be added alongside the R-77.

Then compare them THROUGH ABILITIES NOT YEARS,…

Because comparing European and African armies in year 1350, is the same as comparing 2 missile from the same year.

It doesn’t implies ANY equality in terms of technology.

Just saw a DCS video about F15C and SU27SM in a dog fight, the F15C wins the fight so i suppose it should do it too in Warthunder if it gets modeled correctly???

To be fair, bottom screenshot probably is reality if WW3 broke out

Thats true for AAM-4, but either MSIP or MTDP (F-15J Modernization program after MSIP) added LAU-128, as well as LAU-106A/A.
This combo (technically) makes up to eight AIM-120 possible, but hard to proof.

1 Like

Germany prob only getting the F-4F ICE is a joke. The airframe is DoA.
And smin… We have C Gripen in the game… How hard is it to give UK, italy and Germany a Tranche 1 block 2 EF2000… Nothing “too advanced” with that version…

1 Like

my gun comparison in the same post then?

or these two jets that came the same year:

Spoiler, obvious tech difference

HESA Azarakhsh - Wikipedia
Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia

or these three from WW2 all introduced the same year:

Spoiler, the last one has the first ever jet-engines

Lavochkin La-7 - Wikipedia
Hawker Tempest - Wikipedia
Messerschmitt Me 262 - Wikipedia

What you want in game is missiles with similar performance/tech. Year introduced does not matter AT ALL.

they do get the AIM-120 and the 9L on the earliest variants, i doubt this update though, september update earliest, december update most probable