FOX-3: Active Radar Homing Missiles

Flanker is still not the best by any metric bar missile count

And?

I told you this is bullshit to think like that,… only people who were not going to school would think like that,…

It doesn’t matter which on is “better”. What matters is that we get an equivalent from the same time, so it’s doesn’t seem unfair. If we get a range equivalent to the R-77 it will be the AIM-120C-7, but it will beat it in everything else.

I’m not going to listen to a guy who can’t even use punctuation marks properly.

Well then you may start by showing some ounces of reflexion based on true ability, and not the bullshit dates.

so if i quote for the 3rde time

these entered service at a similar time, would these be fair to see eachother in a match? no, the year of somethings entry of service has never mattered in teh world of balancing, the techonology within is what counts, the R-60M entered service in 1982, the AIM-9L entered service in 1977, the AIM-9L is superior, the Initial R-60 is closer to the date of entry of service to the 9L (1973) than the R-60M

1 Like

There’s pretty much no meaningful difference between the 2. They will perform the same in game.

And? Those are two very different tanks. These are two very similar missiles. They are like the AIM-9M and the R-73. Both are advanced in different ways.

So why not add the B variant? It wouldn’t really matter, right?

I am not trying to stop everyone using it. I am pointing out that it is wrong.

And at least gaijin should know better.

Where did i say that everyone should stop using the term?

You’ve just contradicted yourself,…

What flanker exactly?

No, i didn’t. You’re just ESL and can’t understand english. Being technologically equal doesn’t mean that they are equal in ability.

Su-27SM

and for other nations they get nothing new?

You really think gaijin will not add more grind with new patch?

u gotta doubt everything in this game :)

AIM-9M is eariler than the R-73, AIM-9M despite being made earlier prevails in warthunder, the AIM-120A will do fine against the R-77, years alone mean nothing

Not the bad stuff