For the love of god give Germany a competitive top tier jet

The Leopard 2AV that was going to be built irrespective of whether US trialed it or not. See the Leopard PT-16/14? It’s 2AVs predecessor in terms of prototype development.

I ask for vehicles built for

Yea, and 2AV wasn’t built for the US. It was built for Germany and sent over for comparative trials in hopes the US chooses it as their next MBT. In fact, 2AV was the last stage of Leopard 2s development. It was only given a 105mm due to US requirements, but in Germany it was always outfitted with a 120mm…

You should look up the 2AV. It was built to compete with the M1 Abrams. Why do you think it has the 105mm gun?

I must have missed Argentina being made an official sub tree.

And since when is a vehicle build by nation X that was tested by nation Y considered a domestic vehicle for nation Y?

sub nation like denmark, india, romania, norwegian.
There is a difference, sub tree is a whole line, this is not the case for argentinia , you might see i never called it a sub tree for a reason. You want me to show you all the times Smin clearly stated this to be the case and getting annoyed by people like u not understanding this?

Pucara for Germany then?

its sad, its pretty much was already done, but because of problems with the artist the whole thing was scrapped

Wait what? Was it in the files?

A lot of vehicles.

KF41 in Italy
Tiger I, M47, F16AJ in Japan
Mi28, T80 in Sweden

Do I need to name them all?

1 Like

Well the f4f late shoud get the 9Li the missile was introduced before the ICE upgrade

1 Like

Well said

1 Like

can’t agree anymore, Ger now is as hard as the USA in wt…so many nations get its best tank while the US can’t hold it’s single F16

None of which are domestic vehicles though. Just like the 2AV and skink are non domestic vehicles that US mains asked for.

@MiseryIndex556 oi dont ignore stuff when its convenient for you

1 Like

lmao

They do not have the “equivalent” of three Leopard 2A7’s, they have three equivalent Leopard 2A5’s with the MEXAS armor package. I would say the Stridsfordon 9040’s are good, and don’t get me wrong, they are, but the PUMA is better is every aspect, other than maybe fire rate. PUMA gets IRST (All Strf 9040/35/30 models should too, but they don’t), PUMA has a crew less turret, PUMA has better thermals, and the sPz PUMA has better protection.

1 Like

Cope harder
Sweden has the best ground… Strv122 armor outperforms everything really… +Better optics if compared to early German tanks
We dont need your sympathy you ain’t god
But we need common sense
Which really lacking here
Let alone their airforce both winged and rotary

Yeah and if you compare the best it is better then Sweden

Gen 3 thermals huh

And people vehemently refuted the US getting those vehicles. Gaijin chose to not give us those vehicles. Why should the US be forced to have gaps, while other trees can cherry pick whatever vehicles they want to fill their gaps?

Either gaps are bad, or they are not.