Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

I voted yes. We, as a community, need to use it and test it for say yes or no in a definitive way

1 Like

Yeah. Just means that APHE will 100% be the only round you should ever take if you have the option. You will have all the usual APHE stuff but now with the benefits that solid shot has.

From what i have been seeing with some of the forum mods, it seems like they will still run the test as long as the vote is close enough.

1 Like

The no doesnt mean we know it would be Bad without trying it(which is weird i admit). I see the poll as a question to player for the direction they want them to take. Either they focus on this test that they say will be long to set so they will have to delay other things, or they “cancel” (for the moment ?) the aphe rework so they wont delay the other things, the problems being we dont know what are these

They aren’t saying they will delay anything to set up the test. And here in Italy we say “sono come San Tommaso, se non vedo non credo” (I’m like San Thomas, if I don’t see it I don’t believe it). So if I can test it I will say yes or no in a definitive manner

2 Likes

Last paragraph of the article for the time it’ll take, but ye i admit we cant know how will it looks like without test, but my vote has no link with this and i dont think that entered in count for most of “no” voters who voted on their own. Also with how tightened the poll is and biased no, rumors said the test would still be done

We’re you are seeing that they will delay things??? They are saying only that it will take time to prepare that and it will not be ready to test in a short time!

1 Like

The persons taking lot of time on this wont take lot of time doing something else

Gaijin is a big team, they will have enough peoples to do both! Man do you know how developing a game works?

1 Like

If 100 persons work on smthg, they will be faster than 50, so if a part of the 100 persons work on smthg else, the first project will be delayed, i know developping team is big, but made of human, and i think, us, players, dont have the right to say yes they are a lot of course they’ll do it ez, we’re not there we dont know how it works and we’re “just” players it’s sure it looks easier from our side

Yes, but they have already things almost done, other things that need to be finished and things that are only sketched. When an update it’s produced they were working on it not after the previous update, but from before! The future updates after they will start to work on this change would be smaller, not delayed.

We dont know, what we both admit is based on suppositions, but here gaijin clearly said the test is not ready yet but if nobody wants it they wont take time to prepare it coz it’ll take lot of time. Following your idea, that means that if they dont delay smthg in this next update it will be one of the next one, they Can also delay the road map.
What i meant previously is that gaijin surely has too much things to do/has too much idea to make this without delaying another, for the time it’ll take most of the players here have several thousand of games so, been here for years so i think Can wait for the test

Man, every game work the way I described. Also the roadmap is being delayed even if they are not working on the APHE rework! Lol!

1 Like

The fact it’s delayed doesnt mean it cant be more delayed. Game’s industry is full of video games delayed as hell because dev had to add more detail, feature and else but this is kinda at the edge of the topic

If it’s like that they need to make their team bigger! It’s ezz!
/S

O yes. Very plausible + I hope that will interpretate that the no is only a “not now”

That’s how i think it is coz it’s a subject that is not brought on the table for the first time according to some persons

Ok, now we are talking
Business-Handshake-meme-2m9vxc

1 Like

How’s the vote going, coming to be upturned again?