Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

Honestly, putting it up to vote at all was a mistake when particularly greedy people who want their brokenly good toy to stay as it is just vote no without a second thought.

4 Likes

The thing it is good at doing should never have happened in the first place, that’s the issue

2 Likes

Mate, there will always be bugs, even fixing bugs can introduce new bugs.

Programming isn’t as simple as you might believe, especially not with a game like this.

3 Likes

It predated over pressure and everything, only thing it was good for was shooting at bi-planes, now he works tbh they should probs add it back

Looks at WT mobile ;)

its coming, its just a matter of when

A good amount of the things they’ve tested in April fools events :P

Where are submarines, for example?

We are not robots so i Guess devs arent too and Can make error, it’s not as ez as basic maths operation so yes i think there could and would be error and think it’s Normal for a mechanic in dev

Bruh… Mobile is a different game.

or the medikit and ‘‘premium’’ modules, do you remember?

1 Like

WT mobile and still gestating, they clearly intend to add it, and are just unsure of how without making it horrible to either play or play against

LET’S GOOOOO
obraz

3 Likes

It’s on this exact state that i Say better wait for this rework but when i Say things Can bring bug and players Want less bug half the channel takes me for an idiot

Or or or
The vastly more reasonable option
WT Mobile Naval playing almost completely differently, and them having decided subs are just impossible to balance as shown by the recent event? :P

Ok then where is infantry ?

1 Like

No, he’s not. Tell me you’ve never played WoT without telling me you never played WoT.

I’m gonna tell you a secret: WoT… is not a third person action game. It is a strategy game. The one who wins is not one who can get his aiming reticle on target first and fire (like in real life and WT) but one who can outsmart his opponent using the visibility/camo mechanics, map knowledge and foresight to create a winning plan.

I’m not saying it’s not unrealistic, but that it’s deeper than you give it credit for.

Sherman lives matter. Sorry I dont want Panthers to dominate the mid tiers.

1 Like

Same game, just watered down for mobile, with the monotization turned up to the max, they have been using it to test naval stuff before adding it to the main game where it could cause irriversable damage.

Funny how the people who keep whining about aphe being a broken toy have horrible stats in tanks that have aphe
if aphe is such a broken tool why are you so horrible with it?

infantry were never infantry, they were just tanks with a jump if your refering to that april fools event. If you want wt infantry just play enlisted ;)

1 Like

The Panther’s explosive filler would also suffer for this, what?
The weakspot on the Jumbo would become far less effective, and you’d be more likely to damage a Panther’s breach shooting at his mantlet.

You seem to be scared of anything new…

1 Like