Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

I am so glad that solid shot can’t be buffed because it would be unrealistic or “turn the game into WoT”, but any nerfs to APHE are a no-go.

2 Likes

I am deeply disappointed to hear that the APHE rework will not going ahead.
My panzer divisions will continue to suffer from cupola shots from the eternal freeaboo and commieboo.

2 Likes

It just seems some of the guys here assume we are voting no because we want it arcade like, when in truth i would have liked to have aphe corrected years ago. The issue is now what ever changes gaijin does will bork a goof 60% of the game, so we dont want to touch it

3 Likes

going deeper with the fragments is ‘‘insignificant’’? I dont think so dude

Have you readed it ? It’s just a text that gives an opinion and justifies it
What else do you want ?

who would have thought a game filled with history and military nerds will, at the same time, filled by conservative people afraid of changes…

2 Likes

LEARN TO READ .

MASSIVE SKILL ISSUE. SCHOOLCHILDREN .

THE VOTE NOT ABOUT ADD NEW DAMAGE, BUT ABOUT TEST, AND ONLY THEN SECOND VOTE FOR OLD OR NEW VERSION.

Sick of it.

2 Likes

This is problem: people like you said ‘‘no’’ without a test but just in base of personal ‘‘feelings’’

I dont think its the change, but more the previous track record of how gaijin can mess this up, which is a problem as the game has been balanced around how aphe preforms since inception.

Aaand here we come, no argu zone
Btw ppl saying no to the test may want gaijin to focus on smthg else than a test that Can be useless

2 Likes

you are part of it dude

thing is, Gaijin has already messed up, this is a correction of a mistake they should’ve corrected years ago without needing a vote

1 Like

If you think its just for a test you dont know gaijin at all, if they test it they add it, i cant name one think that was tested they havn’t implimented, but i know a good half dozen that were and then were promptly saltily removed or forgotten about after no one used it.

unless it is? there will be higher chances to disable the engines even with a badly placed aphe shell that might not kill the entire crew, giving you a higher chance to follow up with another shot.

better for gameplay, right?

The issue is correcting it now is going to make 1.0-6.7 ground a mess as it has literally been balanced around aphe since it was first released. You also have to realize that 1.0-3.0 is where players start and struggle, hence why he shells were removed from rank 1

Fogs, nuclear sun. Was removed.

Community can Affect to Gaijin. Stop cry that nothing can be changed.

1 Like

Sure it’s not as if i was trying for more than an hour to say that ppl who vote no are not ALL brain free, they Can have arguments like what i’ve just said, if most of “yes” ppl could be open to opinion chat instead of “erm no voter sucks skill issue haha noob” i wouldnt have to repaeat it every 10 mins

it depends if these other things require the same resourses as setting up the test tbh

the big reason why aphe feels balanced is because the vast majority of tanks use aphe in low and mid tiers, so it doesn’t really feel like a “cheat” ammo if your enemy has the same thing.

“oh no i cant point and click for kills anymore i need to actually aim”

4 Likes